Miele Waschmaschine  W1926

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler: Leicht undicht

Im Unterforum Waschmaschine - Beschreibung: Service für Waschmaschine und Waschautomat - Toplader und Frontlader.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 16 6 2024  13:35:53      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Waschmaschine         Waschmaschine : Service für Waschmaschine und Waschautomat - Toplader und Frontlader.

Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 | 3 )      

Autor
Waschmaschine Miele W1926 --- Leicht undicht
Suche nach W1926 Waschmaschine Miele W1926 Leicht undicht

Fehler gefunden    

BID = 1115094

driver_2

ICQ Status  

I dont know, try out.

Two Options: Work or dont.

Wer absolut keine Ahnung hat rufe eine Elektrofachkraft !
Diskussionen über Ersatzteilpreise sinnlos, interessiert mich nicht.
Antwortuhrzeiten: irgendwo zwischen 9-21 Uhr

BID = 1115102

sgbroimp

Neu hier

That makes sense. Sure! Any idea how to get to the mains terminal strip?
(Klemmleiste-Zuleitung) Open front door again or only by opening something else?

BID = 1115103

driver_2

ICQ Status  

The "back wire" to neutral is (shown in the wiring diagram) connected near the 2 relay for heating right down near the door angle, there should be L1 oder L" be also possible to connect.

You are sure what you do in electric ? Wont call an electrician ?

BID = 1115129

sgbroimp

Neu hier

This does not seem too complicated, but I can get guidance from my brother in law if needed. He is a master electrician.

OK, now I understand what you mean by "at the door". That is the electrics module and there I can get into the other side of 220V as the heater is also using 220V. So I think you mean to simply disconnect the cable to N (cover it of course) and run a fresh cable into the electronic at the door to get the other side of the 220V, yes? In the schematic I do see Circuit 13 there, 13/2 used with 13/1 next to it.

BID = 1115132

driver_2

ICQ Status  

Zitat :
sgbroimp hat am  2 Aug 2023 16:27 geschrieben :

This does not seem too complicated, but I can get guidance from my brother in law if needed. He is a master electrician.

OK, now I understand what you mean by "at the door". That is the electrics module and there I can get into the other side of 220V as the heater is also using 220V. So I think you mean to simply disconnect the cable to N (cover it of course) and run a fresh cable into the electronic at the door to get the other side of the 220V, yes? In the schematic I do see Circuit 13 there, 13/2 used with 13/1 next to it.

Perhaps id could work if you connect 13/1 to the Neutral Line to the Pump you disconnected before. So easy...

Start Pumping, disconnect the pump at the 13/2 plug of electronic side and measure voltage there at both pins.

Here a german wiring diagram:

PDF anzeigen

BID = 1115134

sgbroimp

Neu hier

Yes, my thinking exactly. I found a different 900 series German version and it showed 4/1 and 4/2 being used on the electronic but your diagram is better and so yes, I will find 13/1 and connect the pump "neutral" there. I can measure the voltage, sure, but if it is pumping like it should, that will tell me about all I need to know. This baby has to spin pretty fast.

By the way, you are right that this machine is strange, some 110, some 120. The motors have to work on 60 hz, however so must be special motors anyway so they figured back then to make them 110V also. In those days (1997) Miele sold few units in the US. If you buy a Miele washer today, it is 110V through and through.

The 50 vs. 60 sounds like nothing but back in 1975 I moved to FFM and brought my household goods including a 110V Kodak slide (Dia) projector. I bought a step up transformer 110/220 and showed some dias for an hour or so, then the unit burned out as it did not like the 50 hz. Important to note the new pump is 220V, yes, but 60 hz not 50 hz rated. Would this matter for a little pump that has cooling wheel and short cycles. Maybe not, but maybe so.

Most grateful for your help. Will follow up with details and results. You can see from this photo that the 220V/60 pump I have also has a ground connection, so I will run a green wire from there over to the grounding posts right lower side. I also made "jumpers" as the (non-reversible)connector for the old 110V pump will fit the new pump. It is special as polarity is important in 110V, but not for 220V as I understand.

By the way, the white housing gets removed as it is not for the W1926.

BID = 1115141

driver_2

ICQ Status  

Zitat :
If you buy a Miele washer today, it is 110V through and through.

I cannot agree.

All are now fit with 220-240 components where correct voltage necessary.

Electronics can have a Voltage range, cause they have switching Power Supply, no Transformer, the new drum Motors get a three phase AC Voltage produced by the Power Electronic.

Have a look at a brand new Model:

BID = 1115155

sgbroimp

Neu hier

Here is what I was looking at. Says 120V in the tech specs. Scroll to View More Specs, then Technical Data

https://www.mieleusa.com/e/w1-front.....140-p

BID = 1115162

driver_2

ICQ Status  

You're right for your model, I searched for older ones in the spare parts list.

In the spare party list they have 120V Heating Elements.

Perhaps Miele reduced the needed Power of the washing machines to reduce installation costs and to reduce the cause of power failure in weak networks.

BID = 1115168

sgbroimp

Neu hier

That was not "my model" but rather a brand new one (current model) sold here in the US. The standard laundry room in the US has hot and cold water taps, a 220-240V outlet (only one, not two!) for a clothes dryer and a 110 Volt outlet for a washing machine. That is it. Since my washer was 220V (the W1926-USA/CDN model), the electrician had to split the single 220V dryer outlet so two outlets would be available. This is something I am sure Miele realized was a bad idea (extra expense for customer) long term, so at some point they began selling only 110-120V washers here.

Sunday I will have time to work on the pump matter again. Will let you know.

BID = 1115371

sgbroimp

Neu hier

Let me see...How do you say it in German? Sitzt, Passt, (Wackelt) und hat Luft? I add "und pumpt". Did as you suggested. Forced the machine to drain, pulled the plug off the pump and measured the voltage between 13/1 and 13/2 at 238 Volts, so just what I needed. The "quick connector" at the electronic was already a duplex (double) with the 13/1 unused, so ran a wire to that, disabled the original neutral wire and replaced with the new one, fired up the machine and the new unit pumped like a world champion. Of course nothing is without adventure and when I saw a small bit of water dripping I thought I had a bad pump. Not the case, just have to be patient as there is some residual water from the "Flusensiebtunnel" that will drip for a minute or two.

So now all good and I am very grateful for your help and patience with me and my unusual Miele Washer.

Thank you ever so much. This forum is terrific!

Steve

BID = 1115372

driver_2

ICQ Status  

Thanks for response, so you can tell Miele USA, if they dont know what to do they shall call us here in Germany or just you.

This answer above is shameful for them. Send this to     kundentelefon äht miele.de (automatisch editiert wegen spamgefahr)   

Have a nice time.

Liste 1 MIELE   

Vorherige Seite      
Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 | 3 )
Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 
Das Thema ist erledigt und geschlossen. Es kann nicht mehr geantwortet werden !

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 15 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 11 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 181478506   Heute : 2823    Gestern : 7051    Online : 706        16.6.2024    13:35
11 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 5,45 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb