Miele Waschmaschine  W1926

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler: Leicht undicht

Im Unterforum Waschmaschine - Beschreibung: Service für Waschmaschine und Waschautomat - Toplader und Frontlader.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 26 6 2024  01:03:59      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Waschmaschine         Waschmaschine : Service für Waschmaschine und Waschautomat - Toplader und Frontlader.

Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 | 3 Nächste Seite )      

Autor
Waschmaschine Miele W1926 --- Leicht undicht
Suche nach W1926 Waschmaschine Miele W1926 Leicht undicht

Fehler gefunden    

BID = 1114492

driver_2

ICQ Status  

Thanks, also you, we have A/C in the sleeping room, our House ist from 1884, made of Stone, looks to North, at south no Windows, cause there is the large Hay storage.

But in Winter we need early and in to spring a long time the Gas Heating...

Wer absolut keine Ahnung hat rufe eine Elektrofachkraft !
Diskussionen über Ersatzteilpreise sinnlos, interessiert mich nicht.
Antwortuhrzeiten: irgendwo zwischen 9-21 Uhr

BID = 1114530

sgbroimp

Neu hier

Sounds like a nice place to live, even if maybe gas-expensive! Thought you might be interested in this shameful answer from Miele-USA. They do not know what fits what machine! Shameful prices also!

Dear Stephen,
I will be more than glad to review the details for both parts.
Upon research, we can confirm that part 4251170 (13) is discontinued; therefore, we no longer manufacture that part. Under the same parts catalog, we see a drain pump listed as well under part number 1053992 (41), but there are certain differences, such as:
Part V Hz Cost
4251170 120 60 $236.73
1053992 220 60 $367.73
We don't know exactly if the parts are the same or have the same purpose; therefore, we encourage you to have a service call scheduled so a technician can diagnose and order the right part (if possible).
If you need any further assistance, please contact Miele at 1-888-99-MIELE (64353) or visit us online at www.mieleusa.com.

BID = 1114548

driver_2

ICQ Status  

Zitat :
sgbroimp hat am 18 Jul 2023 20:05 geschrieben :

Sounds like a nice place to live, even if maybe gas-expensive! Thought you might be interested in this shameful answer from Miele-USA. They do not know what fits what machine! Shameful prices also!

Dear Stephen,
I will be more than glad to review the details for both parts.
Upon research, we can confirm that part 4251170 (13) is discontinued; therefore, we no longer manufacture that part. Under the same parts catalog, we see a drain pump listed as well under part number 1053992 (41), but there are certain differences, such as:
Part V Hz Cost
4251170 120 60 $236.73
1053992 220 60 $367.73
We don't know exactly if the parts are the same or have the same purpose; therefore, we encourage you to have a service call scheduled so a technician can diagnose and order the right part (if possible).
If you need any further assistance, please contact Miele at 1-888-99-MIELE (64353) or visit us online at http://www.mieleusa.com.

1053992 wont fit, cause higher Voltage.

Buy https://m.bigwarehouse.com.au/miele-washing-machine-1611-drain-pump-p-1711081.html

or
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185548152655

BID = 1114555

sgbroimp

Neu hier

In my case I think it should as this is a dual voltage machine and I am running it on 220V just like the dryer next to it. Will let you know once I get and try it.

BID = 1114562

driver_2

ICQ Status  

You should not think or believe, you should measure the voltage if you are able to or call an electrician

"Beleave" is s th for religious people and prayers.

Were here in a tech forum and here are facts important

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: driver_2 am 19 Jul 2023 16:12 ]

BID = 1114598

sgbroimp

Neu hier

Yes, I checked that with a voltmeter early last week as I also wanted to be sure. Both the dryer and the washer are hooked up to the same 220V 30A wall outlet, with each appliance getting its own breaker. Even so, I opened the washer's breaker box and checked the voltage, so I could "know" rather than "believe". Have ordered the part and will report findings. Thanks again.

BID = 1114607

driver_2

ICQ Status  

Well wait for response, to help others in the community.

Have a good time and fine work.

The electric in USA is a little bit other than here in Europe.

We have 230V against Neutral one Phase, or 3 Phase 230V against Neutral, or all three Phases 230V against each other are than 400V.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three.....cuits

We have three and four wire in each household

BID = 1114635

sgbroimp

Neu hier

Yes, like many things here, we choose to be different for some strange reason, no metric system is the dumbest. Our houses (99% of them at least) get two 110V branches. In my house 200A service total, some homes only 100A, some more than 200A. The wall sockets are all 110V for all small appliances. The lines are paired to give 220 (single phase)for a short list of appliances including ovens, clothes dryers, central AC and occasionally other high voltage draw appliances. Normally clothes washers are 110V, but Miele, early on (1990's), provided dual voltage washers like mine so the owner could choose. They no longer do so as I see all today's Miele washers are 110V only.

BID = 1114651

driver_2

ICQ Status  

Our house (old farmers large mansion) ist fitted with 3 lines 63A at 230V. Enough for us, but s t not for my laundry with 5 large Miele Professional Washing machines and two tumblers. I cannot run them all at the same time.

Houshold Appliances like Washing machines have since over 20 ys heating power reduced, here in Germany from 3000W to 2100W cause the dont need to wash fast, to save energy the temperatures you can reduce to 30/40°C s t you need 60°C for hygienics and theyre washing longer instead to get the clothes clean.

If youre really have 220V then take a usual one for Miele as everywhere offered.

BID = 1114946

sgbroimp

Neu hier

Well, I got the part, it fit and ran but the motor turned slower that normal and it did not pump any water. My guess is that there is a transformer or converter circuit that allows the 220V main to feed only 110V to the pump. I was able to open and close the machine easily thanks to your instructions. My plan now is the bring the pump to Germany when I come on holiday in September and have an electric shop in or near Frankfurt/M install the parts to repair it properly. Know anyone near FFM who could do that?

BID = 1115080

sgbroimp

Neu hier

I did some more thinking on this. Why would Miele offer a 220V/60hz pump if it would not work? Makes no sense. Well, I found the schematic and maybe I have an idea I would at least like to run by you. I have attached the schematic where you see the M8 is the drain pump. Following one of the cables back to the power source I see it is attached to the neutral which is how it gets 110 volts. Now if I change the connection to one of the Lines (1 or 2) the pump would get the needed 220V, no?

BID = 1115085

driver_2

ICQ Status  

Zitat :
sgbroimp hat am  1 Aug 2023 15:44 geschrieben :

Following one of the cables back to the power source I see it is attached to the neutral which is how it gets 110 volts. Now if I change the connection to one of the Lines (1 or 2) the pump would get the needed 220V, no?

Thanks for put the wiring plan online, yes if youd pull the wire instead neutral to the other line, the pump is running on 220V.

Why they did this, I cant imagine.

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: driver_2 am  2 Aug 2023 18:28 ]

BID = 1115086

sgbroimp

Neu hier

Yes, it is strange to put a 220V plug on a washing machine and then have the internals running at 110V. (the plug type they provide is used for dryers and in US homes there is only a single receptacle for the dryer, so the electrician had do put in a second receptacle for me back then. I don't think they do that anymore; everything is 110V for Miele washers now.

So yes, you agree I need to just move the connection over to 1 or 2, but can you tell from the diagram what side the other cable is connected (in the electronic module)? Line 1 or Line 2? If I connect to the wrong one, just no power right, not damage?

BID = 1115090

driver_2

ICQ Status  

All new ones are only 220V when i saw right in Miele/US Spare Parts list.

Follow the cable color to the electronic down in the door to compare

BID = 1115093

sgbroimp

Neu hier

And that will tell me if the switched side (to the electronic) is using L1 or L2?

Liste 1 MIELE   

Vorherige Seite       Nächste Seite
Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 | 3 Nächste Seite )
Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 
Das Thema ist erledigt und geschlossen. Es kann nicht mehr geantwortet werden !

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 17 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 0 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 181552097   Heute : 277    Gestern : 8333    Online : 465        26.6.2024    1:03
3 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 20,00 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb