VR Philips 2220

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler: Snow in the horizontal middle

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Video-Geräte - Beschreibung: Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 14 9 2024  23:59:14      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Video-Geräte        Reparatur - Video-Geräte : Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 )      

Autor
Philips VR 2220 --- Snow in the horizontal middle
Suche nach Philips 2220

BID = 1019020

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hi Perepandel,

did this forum user know, where the corrosion comes from? The corrosion must have any cause, I think...
May it be aluminium oxydation???

In the Grundig V-2000 machines, I never had such a corrosion of video head drums. And with the Philips machines I don't have much know-how.

Polishing the head drum without touching the video heads will be a really sensitive work...

Best regards,
stego

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

BID = 1019053

Perepandel

Gelegenheitsposter

Zur Homepage von Perepandel

Stego, take a look at tip #2:

http://gromsound.mfbfreaks.com/app/vcctips.htm

If it's the 2nd one, it must be very common on these machines!

Hadn't I dismantled and throwed the one I had at home years ago, now I could verify it it had happened to it too.

I can confirm, too, that in any of the Grundig machines have I seen this corrossion! LOL

As you can see from one of my previous picture, by the "halo" around the head, it seems I've done a good job avoiding touching them :D. Although I can't assure that in nooooone of the movements it accidentally touched one a bit or that microdrops of toothpaste may been dropped over them. I hope that in that case it doesn't have any noticeable effect, though.

By the way, that page is a gem for fixing Philips machines!

BID = 1019457

Trumbaschl

Inventar

I only see cleaning instructions for the drum, nothing about polishing severely corroded ones! Oddly enough mine doesn't show any signs of corrosion except on the drum itself! I know very little about its past though, except it originally belonged to a school for kindergarten teacher education and was later given to their IT service technician. He then gave it to me. I don't have the slightest idea how it was (mis-) treated back at the school.

BID = 1020351

Perepandel

Gelegenheitsposter

Zur Homepage von Perepandel

Hi, how are you doing?

I've been very busy during the last weeks, so I haven't had much time to write here. Sorry for that!

Trumbaschl, obviously you haven't browsed into the 2nd page :

http://gromsound.mfbfreaks.com/app/vcctips2.htm

5th picture is from a rusty head drum. Google translator + my own interpretation says about that:

Zitat :
You would rather not use it because of high tape wear! Polish this by hand with commandant4 car cleaner. Be very careful with the heads, mask them and clean completely after polishing.

About my machine, I have (bad) news. My pinch roller order has been a total fail. They sent me the wrong one. Not only the size of the axis cylinder is different (so it doesn't fit inside the machine), but the height is about 2 mm, losing any hope about "modding" it in order to reclyce it somehow. I complained, but lso the store's staff doesn't seem to be so nice; they want me to send them the mistaken item before they repair their mistake. I'll keep you informed about this. In the meantime, I'm gonna take a look at the other site's store, as I remember reading that they had replacements for this roller.

BID = 1020787

Trumbaschl

Inventar

Ah yes, now I found the part about rusty drums! Might be worth a try.

Sorry to hear that you got the wrong pinch roller!

Liste 1 PHILIPS    Liste 2 PHILIPS    Liste 3 PHILIPS   

Vorherige Seite      
Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 )
Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 16 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 14 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 182014525   Heute : 5413    Gestern : 5265    Online : 323        14.9.2024    23:59
4 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 15,00 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb