Miele Geschirrspüler Spülmaschine  G646 SC

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler: Start / Ende blinkt

Im Unterforum Geschirrspüler - Beschreibung: Tipps für Reparaturen an Geschirrspülern, Spülmaschinen, Spülautomaten

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 07 6 2024  23:26:49      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Geschirrspüler        Geschirrspüler : Tipps für Reparaturen an Geschirrspülern, Spülmaschinen, Spülautomaten

Autor
Geschirrspüler Miele G646 SC --- Start / Ende blinkt
Suche nach G646 SC Geschirrspüler Miele G646 Start / Ende blinkt

BID = 782335

evgenka

Gerade angekommen

Geräteart : Geschirrspüler
Defekt : Start / Ende blinkt
Hersteller : Miele
Gerätetyp : G646 SC
Kenntnis : Minimale Kenntnisse (Ohmsches Gesetz)
Messgeräte : Multimeter

Hi,

I am sorry I am writing here in English, but my German is not good (I can read your replies in German using Google translate, though)

I have the following problem with my dishwasher:
1. When I turn it on, even before setting a program and pushing "Start",it fills with water.
2. When I do start the program, it starts to pump the water, but also turns on the water heater (I opened the machine and saw the heater getting hot) but since there is no water going through the heater, the overheating relays jump and the heater stops working.
3. The machine then fills back with water and starts "working", but with no heating... After 2 hours it stops, with "Start" and "Ende" leds blinking and the machine is full with water.

I checked the failure memory as it described here in forums and it shows failure on 5 o'clock.

Could you please help me to identify the problem?

Thanks!

BID = 782389

shotty

Schreibmaschine

Hello evgenka,

welcome to the forum.

If I understand this right, water runs into the machine without the program was launched?

greeting

shotty

BID = 782450

evgenka

Gerade angekommen

Hi shotty,

yes, water starts running into machine when I press the "On" button, even if I don't choose any program (I put the dial on "stop").
It stops when the bottom of the machine is full.

BID = 782556

shotty

Schreibmaschine

Hello evgenka,
that looks like a faulty electronics. Usually a male's fault. This sits at the bottom of the machine where you can sit the electrical components of the device.
Check times this connector, the mounting plate to be dismantled at the dishwasher. He sits on the right side, and connects the device with the water inlet hose. Pull the plug apart and see if he is scorched.

To check the electronics, they develop and expand from their plastic housing. Usually you can already see the faulty thyristor on the board.

And before you build the device apart, disconnect the dishwasher from the mains.

I hope the Google translator translates everything correctly.

greeting

shotty

BID = 783082

evgenka

Gerade angekommen

Thanks shotty!

It really was faulty transistor on the board.
I replaced the transistor and everything works fine! I don't need to wash dishes again!

Liste 1 MIELE   

---

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 15 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 14 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 181426489   Heute : 4767    Gestern : 5075    Online : 307        7.6.2024    23:26
2 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 30,00 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb