Grundig VCR 2x8 stereo

Ersatzteile und Reparaturtipps zum Fehler:

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Video-Geräte - Beschreibung: Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 29 3 2024  07:33:24      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Video-Geräte        Reparatur - Video-Geräte : Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Gehe zu Seite ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Nächste Seite )      

Autor
VCR Grundig 2x8 stereo

BID = 584308

Nicola

Neu hier

Geräteart : Videorecorder
Hersteller : Grundig
Gerätetyp : 2x8 stereo
Chassis : 2280

Hallo,I'm Nicola,I'm writing from Italy.
I have a Grundig video 2000 2x4 2x8 stereo 2280 and i'm searching two board:

1)netzteil 27504-012.01 (power board)
2)Ablaufsteuerung 27504-017 ...

I will buy thats board.contact me,please.
Thanks
Nicola

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

BID = 584349

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

your wish is a little bit a problem...
The most of the modules "Ablaufsteuerung" are destroyed today because of the defective accu (1,2V 90 mAh).
The power supply ("Netzteil") usally is able to repair. Why do you need a complete power supply? Is it missing in your VCR?

Unfortunately, I don´t have a "Ablaufsteuerung" in working condition, and also no complete working power supply "Netzteil".

It will be very great luck, if you get these modules in our time. Remember, this VCR is about 25 years old, and also unused modules can have a defect now after this long time (dry capacitors).

I guess, the only way is: repairing the modules, if they are in the VCR but only not working.

Best regards,
stego

BID = 584529

Nicola

Neu hier

Zitat :
stego hat am 30 Jan 2009 09:20 geschrieben :

Hello Nicola,

your wish is a little bit a problem...
The most of the modules "Ablaufsteuerung" are destroyed today because of the defective accu (1,2V 90 mAh).
The power supply ("Netzteil") usally is able to repair. Why do you need a complete power supply? Is it missing in your VCR?

Unfortunately, I don´t have a "Ablaufsteuerung" in working condition, and also no complete working power supply "Netzteil".

It will be very great luck, if you get these modules in our time. Remember, this VCR is about 25 years old, and also unused modules can have a defect now after this long time (dry capacitors).

I guess, the only way is: repairing the modules, if they are in the VCR but only not working.

Best regards,
stego

Hi Stego,
thank you for your reply
I'm searching for the 2 boards because my power board isn' working:
My Grundig was working but the display was not so bright.
I thought that old or dry capacitor was the problem.
I opened the chassis and I took the power board.
All the capacitors had been replaced by the previous owner except for one: The capacitor C 438 (100 uF/100 v)
I took it off and I replaced it with new one (330 uF/100v).
I turned on the Grundig ,I heard the "click" of the relais.
The display not working,nothing appears but 220 v is there.
No functions is working.
With my multimeter I measured the following voltages on the motherboard:
> 12 VD= 013,5
> +5 VF= no reaction
> +5 VD= 05.2
> +9 VE= 09.4
> +9 VD= 09.4
> +12 VW= no reaction
> +12 VF= 04.6 (lower voltage)
> +12 VA= no reaction
> + A HF= 03.5
> + A HV = no reaction
> +20 v =no reaction
> +33 v = (very low voltage) 00.2
> -150 v= -167.0
> +150 v=172.2

I have already changed the C 438 two times but when i turn on,the Grundig it doesn't work.
How can I repair the power board?
Why doesn't the powe board work,even if I replaced it correctly?
If you can,please help me!
Thank you very much
Best regards
Nicola

BID = 584904

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hi Nicola,

I don´t think that the power supply is the faulty board, but the "Ablaufsteuerung" behind the cassette drive!!!

Just the same failure has shown my own 2x8 mono (= No. 2080), and at least I have changed the CMOS-RAM IC on the module "Ablaufsteuerung".

My 2x8 first has shown no reaction at pressing any button.
And, if the display has still been working, the clock has stopped running anywhere... no time running anymore, just a standing clock - sometimes also funny numbers, instead of the time....
But most time of all, the display has failed completely.
AND: Sometimes, the complete recorder suddenly has retourned working as if nothing had happened!

The CMOS-RAM is a IC on the board "Ablaufsteuerung". It is located under the 1,2V-Accu and has a lot of pins (can be 40 pins as I remember).

Perhaps you have another "Ablaufsteuerung", where you can take this IC out.

I don´t have one of these with this chip on, because since repairing my own 2x8 the other "Ablaufsteuerung" is no more complete. This IC is now fitted into my -now again- working 2x8.

Best regards -and sorry for my bad english, wich is the rest of my "school-english"...

stego

BID = 585009

Nicola

Neu hier

Zitat :
stego hat am  1 Feb 2009 17:16 geschrieben :

Hi Nicola,

I don´t think that the power supply is the faulty board, but the "Ablaufsteuerung" behind the cassette drive!!!

Just the same failure has shown my own 2x8 mono (= No. 2080), and at least I have changed the CMOS-RAM IC on the module "Ablaufsteuerung".

My 2x8 first has shown no reaction at pressing any button.
And, if the display has still been working, the clock has stopped running anywhere... no time running anymore, just a standing clock - sometimes also funny numbers, instead of the time....
But most time of all, the display has failed completely.
AND: Sometimes, the complete recorder suddenly has retourned working as if nothing had happened!

The CMOS-RAM is a IC on the board "Ablaufsteuerung". It is located under the 1,2V-Accu and has a lot of pins (can be 40 pins as I remember).

Perhaps you have another "Ablaufsteuerung", where you can take this IC out.

I don´t have one of these with this chip on, because since repairing my own 2x8 the other "Ablaufsteuerung" is no more complete. This IC is now fitted into my -now again- working 2x8.

Best regards -and sorry for my bad english, wich is the rest of my "school-english"...

stego

Hi Stego,
I thank you again for your reply
The problem on your 2x8 mono is different from mine: my display,after the change of electrolict,has never turned on.Yours have stopped working slowly.
Which was the cause of your 2x8 problem?
How come the changing of electrolict (on the power board),the CMOS-RAM IC on the module "Ablaufsteuerung" has been ruined?

I hope I will find a old 2x8 stereo with heads that don't work but with Power board and Ablaufsteuerung working.
Thanks,you are very helpful...help me please,i'd like to repair it.

Nicola

BID = 585101

stego

Schreibmaschine

The problem with the CMOS-IC has nothing to do with dry capacitors in the power supply!
First, I also thought, that dry capacitors in the power supply would cause this fault, but after replacing ALL capacitors in the power supply this failure still has remained.
So, then I first thought, the clock-IC on the "Ablaufsteuerung" is the faulty part, and replaced this IC first.
But, the failure still was present...
At least I tought, perhaps the display board (inside the front, with the button contact foils) is defecive. So, I replaced this board - still the same failure!
Then, after lot of reading in the service manual, I supposed, the CMOS-RAM can be faulty - and this was it!!!

So it is fact: Not the changing of the cap´s in the power supply has ruined the CMOS-RAM, it has been defective at it´s own!
After replacing this IC on the "Ablaufsteuerung" the failure never again has come back!

That´s my idea, why your fault in your 2x8 can also be the same.

Please check also: the flat plugs (on the modules "Ablaufsteuerung" and others) are broken very often. You can wind some adhesive tape around the plugs, so they fit properly then.

Also check the "Ablaufsteuerung" for the 1,2V-Accu. Very often, this accu is defective and electrolyte has pulled out from it. This electrolyt can damage the printed lines on the board. Sometimes, the damage is so heavy, that the board can no longer be reparied!
And also check the contacts (where the flat plugs are put on) at the board, they can be oxyded.

You can check the following:
1. When you turn on your VCR, is there a loud "click" present? This is the wheel break magnet on the lower side of the drive.
2. And when you turn off the VCR, is there a very short "flickering" of the display?
3. If you load a cassette, is it turning down into the cassette-drive? (Be careful: it cannot be ejected in a normal way, only manually by turning the short belt on the lower side of the drive!).

If these three things will happen as I have described them, then the failure would be the same as with my 2x8: The CMOS-RAM IC !!! (or perhaps the complete module "Ablaufsteuerung" as a reason of a leak accu.)

Best regards,
stego

P.S.: Please don´t quote my complete posting, because the thread is getting too long then. It´s ok, if you are only answering, without "quote". Thanks!

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: stego am  2 Feb 2009 13:46 ]

BID = 585241

Nicola

Neu hier

Hi stego,i'm sorry for my quote..Pardon!
My Grundig was perfectly working before changing the electrolict 100uF/100 v on the power board.
After the replacement was not working!
Ablaufsteuerung was perfectly working before the replacement elecrtolict on the power board!
Also the ACCU 1,2v (VARTA)is new and perfect!No problem!
look at these pictures:

Keine Links zu Werbeschleudern - Um die Grafik passend zu verkleinern > paint verwenden! - photobucket.com

Keine Links zu Werbeschleudern - Um die Grafik passend zu verkleinern > paint verwenden! - photobucket.com

(Is this the CMOS RAM? "SAB 8051P A24")

Zitat :

1. When you turn on your VCR, is there a loud "click" present? This is the wheel break magnet on the lower side of the drive.
2. And when you turn off the VCR, is there a very short "flickering" of the display?
3. If you load a cassette, is it turning down into the cassette-drive? (Be careful: it cannot be ejected in a normal way, only manually by turning the short belt on the lower side of the drive!).

1.Yes.there is a loud "click" also when I turn it OFF
2.Yes,the flickering is very short
3.No.The cassette-drive is dead.Nothing works when I turn on my vcr.

I will have to look for another Ablaufsteuerung
Is it impossible to repair mine?
Have you got a electric manual on PDF (2x8?),please?

Best regards Stego
Thank you very very much!

BID = 585242

Aiman F.

Achtung
Dieser user postet unter verschiedenen Namen

Nicola!
Do recheck your voltage reading of the +33V marked as +33VD on the schematic of the PSU. It is located at pin #20 of the module -012.01 .
The 33V line is NOT switched by any other part of the VCR and should thus be available at all times.
The missing voltage on the 33V line may indicate a defective fusible resistor SKS2! Changing C438 from its regular value of 100u to 330u may have blown out SKS2. Or a bad C438 may have blown out SKS2 beforehand. Anyways +33VD MUST always be present, and C438 should be replaced with the original value of 100u/100V!
+33VD is used by the VFD Display Processor on 27504-018.17/.18 Board.

BID = 585330

Nicola

Neu hier

Hi Aiman,thanks for your reply!
I Rechecked the voltage 33v on the mother board but not are voltage!

And on the pin 20 of the module -012.01 I have that:

Is that a probabily defective SKS2?
Is it a resistor fusible?
I will replaced with a new..also I will replaced a new 100uF/100v.

Thank you very much!!

BID = 585353

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

Aiman F. will be right, when he says, that the 33VD-Voltage must be present all time after power on. It´s the power for the display (and perhaps for some other parts). I didn´t read this carefully, sorry!

I will take a look into my service manual and scan the parts "power supply" ("Netzteil") and "Ablaufsteuerung" for you and post them here as a PDF.

If the technical instructions are also in english language (in the manual), then of course I will scan them for you.

The fuse-resistor:
No, that on your picture looks like a transistor. A fuse-resistor looks like a normal resistor. On the modules in the 2x8 they are most times red coloured and mounted with a distance from the printed board (0,5-1,0 cm).

It is also important, that you replace electrolyt-cap´s with new ones having the same capacity! Either too low and also too high capacity can cause failures or damages!

Please check the power board for "cold" soldering points, this can be a fault as well.

Wait until the PDF´s are here. Perhaps i will manage that on the evening after work.

Is your VCR model No. "2280" and not "2280a" ?
The model with an "a" behind 2280 has a different schematic.

Best regards
stego

BID = 585460

Nicola

Neu hier

Hi stego,my model is simply 2280 (without "a").Thank you very very much for you sending me the PDF! (my email is     nicola71 äht gmail.com) (automatisch editiert wegen spamgefahr)   

Zitat :
A fuse-resistor looks like a normal resistor. On the modules in the 2x8 they are most times red coloured and mounted with a distance from the printed board (0,5-1,0 cm).

I don't find this in my boards!It is on the power board or in the mother board?
look at this pictures,please!

i don't know which is the SKS2..

thank you stego and Aiman..
two beers for you!!

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Nicola am  3 Feb 2009 18:02 ]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Nicola am  3 Feb 2009 18:03 ]

BID = 585484

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

here are a few PDF´s for you.

Powerboard:
powerboard_1.pdf, powerboard_2.pdf and powerboard_3.pdf must be put together. I couldn´t scan it at once, because it´s three pages big!

Aiman can be very, very right!

The fuse-resistor at position R438 (1 Ohm, fuse-character "SKS2" resistor) can be blown!
That can be a reason, because you have replaced C438 (original 100 µF/100 Volts) with a 330 µF type!
The load of the bigger capacitor can be the reason for damaging R438 (wich is a "SKS2" type resistor), so please remove it and put in a 100 µF cap.
Don´t use a normal 1 Ohm resistor instead of the SKS2 type! If a failure still appears, other parts of the VCR may get damaged because the "normal" resistor doesn´t switch off.

Take a look at the PDF powerboard_printed_board_layout.pdf.
You will find R438 directly on the left side of the power transformer (left between pin 12 and 14 of the transformer).

I guess, the R438 is bad!

And that´s the reason, why there is no 33 V Voltage!

In this posting you get all PDF´s for the power supply unit.
In the next posting you get the PDF´s for the "Ablaufsteuerung".

Best regards
stego

P.S.: Please tell me, if you have problems with the instructions in the service manual, because written all in german language.
I will try then to translate into english.

PDF anzeigen

PDF anzeigen

PDF anzeigen

PDF anzeigen

PDF anzeigen

BID = 585486

stego

Schreibmaschine

And now the PDF´s for the "Ablaufsteuerung".

stego

PDF anzeigen

PDF anzeigen

PDF anzeigen

PDF anzeigen

BID = 585517

Nicola

Neu hier

Hi Stego,I downloaded all your pdf.
Thanks for your dedication!You are very kind!
Tomorrow i will buy a new capacitor and s2sk and I will let you know.
I Hope that my vcr will not have more problems.
Thanks a lot also to AIMAN.

this is the R438 (s2sk)

see you soon

BID = 585624

stego

Schreibmaschine

Right, this is a SKS2 fuse-resistor at position R438 on the power board.

Mounted not directly above the board, but with a distance of about 1 cm.

Please be sure to get a 1-Ohm resistor with fuse-character. I have written in my last posting, why this must be.

Good luck and best regards from Bavaria/Germany!

stego

Nächste Seite
Gehe zu Seite ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Nächste Seite )
Zurück zur Seite 1 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 22 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 0 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 180686283   Heute : 2177    Gestern : 12674    Online : 375        29.3.2024    7:33
11 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 5.45 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb