Grundig Videorecorder VCR Videorekorder HIFI  2x8 stereo

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler:

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Video-Geräte - Beschreibung: Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 18 7 2024  13:24:45      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Video-Geräte        Reparatur - Video-Geräte : Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )      

Autor
Videorecorder Grundig 2x8 stereo

BID = 597872

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

now we came a piece forward!

Are the circuit paths at connector D1 destroyed or broken?
It may be, that the electrolyte of the damaged accu has 1.) damaged the circuit paths and 2.) made a short between two (or more) paths in this area (left upside).

You can try to clean the circuit board with alcohol (you can buy some in a pharmacy or drugstore) and cotton-swabs.

Then you must also clean the black plug (the contacts inside).

After this, you must look for breaks in the circuit paths and close them (e.g. with a piece of wire).

Question: In your video on youtube:
I have seen that the head drum has rotated. But i could not see, if the reel motors have worked.
Did they?
And the capstan shaft?

By the way:
If you insert the cassette into the deck, the VCR must read the elapsed time of the cassette.
Therefore, the VCR must show in the display "C4 0.00" if the cassette is on the start position.
If you have inserted the cassette with side 2 upside (and therefore at the end of the tape), then the display "C4 and 4.01" is right.

At the end I have seen the blinking "F" on the left side of the display. Is this, because the reel motors don´t work?

Best regards,
stego

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

BID = 597921

Nicola

Neu hier

Good Morning,stego

D1 circuit : Photo
Keine Links zu Werbeschleudern - Um die Grafik passend zu verkleinern > paint verwenden! - photobucket.com

This is dirty.I will clean all parts with coton and alcohol and I will solder news.
Yes,damage from Accu: I replaced that with a new "Varta".Now the time has ":" blinking between the hour and the minutes.

In my video drum video has worked but reel motors never worked!
capstan shaft work!

The display show "C4" if I insert a VCC 480, "C3" if I insert a VCC 360 ecc ecc but the time remaining is always the same: "C4 4:01" and "C3 3:01" if I insert Side B and If I insert Side A

Blinkig "F" because the reel motors no work!

Thanks and best Regards!!
Nicola

BID = 597927

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

yes, clean the board first. The electrolyte has left its heavy marks...
Then we go on.

I can see on your photo, that at the pins 1 and 2 of the first contact area (left,top) there is a dark point between the two points.

Maybe, the electrolyte of the defective accu has caused a short circuit between this two contacts...

So, after cleaning the module board, please check:
- if there is any short circuit between two pins of the contact area.
- if there is connecting passage from the contacts on top to the next soldering point along the circuit path. If not, you must close the breakpoint a) by soldering or b) with a piece of wire.

(This plug comes from the control unit, and therefore, the reaction of the VCR after disconnecting and re-connecting this plug can be a reason of the broken and/or short circuit-paths.)

It is a good news, that the clock now has a blinking ":"

After this (then, first the control unit should work again), we go on with the reel motors, or with the drive of the motors on the "Ablaufsteuerung" (in english = processing sequential control).

So long and best regards!
stego

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: stego am 25 Mär 2009  9:11 ]

BID = 599705

Nicola

Neu hier

Hi stego,i'm sorry for my strong delay.
I've cleaned the dirty zone of ablaufsteuerung,I've solder bads soldiers,I have replaced the 8 pin integrated around accu battery, i've changed the accu battery with a new,but unfortunately now doesn't work nothing.There aren't a click,there aren't nothing of display
I think damaged another IC of ablaufsteuerung.I will buy another grundig for to replace ablaufsteuerung.
When I will buy I come back here
Thank you very very very much for your useful and your service manual on PDF!
Best regards!
Nicola

BID = 599979

Nicola

Neu hier

Hi stego!
SURPRISE!!
I've find a 2x4 Best.2000.It has the same ablaufsteuerung for my old 2280 (do you remember?).This 2x4 has a video heads damaged but his ablaufsteuerung can be useful for my 2280!
I've inserted on my 2280 and working perfectly but it doesn't working the time and date.They there isn't on the display.
When I turn on my 2280 apperas "CASS" and after 15 seconds it disappear from display (display empty because does not workiing the time).
Play,ffwd,program tuner,stop,cass are perfectly.
How can I check on the ablaufsteuerung about time on the display?
Please,look at the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6DZip1dev8

I think for to replace Q1522,do you think?

Thanks a lot!

Nicola

BID = 600030

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

very nice to hear from you again!

Yes, of course, the "Ablaufsteuerung" modules are the same, except the one of the 2280a.

I have seen your video.

Questions:

Can you adjust the date and time (with the buttons under the cover)?

After inserting the module, the date & time must be adjusted.
You press the number buttons (e.g. 2-0-1-5 for actual time 20:15), and the button "CLOCK" or "UHR".
You press also the number buttons (e.g. 0-5-0-4 for today, 05.04.) and the button "DATUM/SPEICHER".
I don´t know, if your 2x8 is labeled in english, italian or german language on the buttons....???

If you can adjust time & date: is it shown after the adjustment on the display?
If yes: is it running or does it stay on the adjusted date & time? Does the ":" blink?

And of course, please check the accu.
If the accu fails, the clock IC will perhaps have a short circuit (because of the defective accu) !!!

Check also for cold soldering points around the 8573 IC (clock).

So long, please check these things.

Best regards
stego

BID = 600033

Nicola

Neu hier

Hi stego!!
Language's buttons to my 2x8 is German!

Zitat :
If you can adjust time & date: is it shown after the adjustment on the display?

no,it isn't show.I press for to insert Hour but the display show only "Cass" (after 15 seconds the display is empty).Same thing if I insert a data.,Nothing showing on the display.

When the vcr is turned off,the tension accu is 1,26v (it is not discharge).When the vcr is turned on the tension accu is 4,9v .
I will make this checks with your PDF!
Best regards and thanks!!!
Nicola

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Nicola am  5 Apr 2009 20:52 ]

BID = 600037

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

i have forgotten:

The failure can also be inside the control unit and/or the display unit.

You can also change this for testing (if the display/control unit in the other 2x4 is ok).

Best regards,
stego

BID = 600114

Nicola

Neu hier

Hello stego,no,the failure isn't inside the control unite and display.I checked that and happening same thing.
I checked all pins of the PCB and PCD 8 and 16 pins but i don't find the short circuit.
best regards!
Nicola

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Nicola am  6 Apr 2009  7:35 ]

BID = 600134

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola!

Well, then the next thing I would do here:
- Check the "Ablaufsteuerung" for oxyded pins on the plugs, or perhaps better: clean all pins of the module with a brush.
- Then I would change the IC 1503 (PCB 8573, clock driver, 16-pin IC). You can take out this IC from another "Ablaufsteuerung" module, e.g. from the module in the 2280a. The IC is the same in both modules.
Be sure, to fit it into the module in the right direction (notch on the IC and also printed on the module board)!
If this doesn´t help, you can also change IC 1510 (PCD 8571, CMOS-RAM, 8-pin IC). Also this IC is the same in both modules, 2000 and 2280a.

And: even that the accu has it´s 1,2 Volts present, check it very well for oxyde and leaked-out electrolyte!!! This can happen, even though the voltage is present! As a reason, the accu then can damage some circuit paths.

Best regards,
stego

BID = 600168

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

now I remember one thing about your "old" 2280:

Is ist right, that in this machine in the power supply is one voltage not present???

This can be the reason, why there is no clock display.

Please check all voltages from the power supply again, because perhaps the fault is not in the "Ablaufsteuerung" but in the power supply...

Best regards,
stego

Vorherige Seite      
Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 15 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 1 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 181680839   Heute : 1750    Gestern : 5416    Online : 479        18.7.2024    13:24
2 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 30.00 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb