Canon Drucker Tintenstrahl Laser  oder HP LBP-465 oder Laserjet 5L

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler:

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Drucker Computer Kopierer - Beschreibung: Reparaturtips - Reparatur-Probleme mit Drucker, Laserdrucker, Tintenstrahldrucker, Computer, PC, Kopierer

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 04 7 2024  22:31:14      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Drucker Computer Kopierer        Reparatur - Drucker Computer Kopierer : Reparaturtips - Reparatur-Probleme mit Drucker, Laserdrucker, Tintenstrahldrucker, Computer, PC, Kopierer

Autor
Drucker Canon oder HP LBP-465 oder Laserjet 5L

Problem gelöst    

BID = 120940

TR78

Gerade angekommen

Geräteart : Drucker
Hersteller : Canon oder HP
Gerätetyp : LBP-465 oder Laserjet 5L
Kenntnis : Artverwander Beruf
Messgeräte : Multimeter, Oszilloskop

Hi,
I have the following problem with my old LBP-465: when cold (idling for a long time) the paper is correctly fed, but stops before entering the toner drum zone. It must be removed, the printer reset (power off/on), then proceed again up to 4 times. Then the printing terminates quite well.
I suspect the pre-heating delay (not hot enough -> failure stop). I checked resistance of the built-in temp sensor, which is 400K. If disconnected, the printer doesn't start. The resistance of heating element is 146 ohms. Also, the 1st attempt seems to launch more quickly than before, when everything was OK.
To proceed further I need the schematic, or your help.
Thanks

PS: the LBP-465 has the same engine as 460/660 and HP Laserjet 5L/6L
Leider kann ich nicht gut auf deutsch schreiben. Aber Sie kônnen mir auf deutsch antworten. Ich lebe in Frankreich.

BID = 121139

Canide

Schreibmaschine

fremdem Server !
Hochladen oder
per Mail an Admin

Hi TR78,

if you send me your email-address via pm I´ll send you the service-manual you are looking for.

Best regards
Canide

BID = 121196

TR78

Gerade angekommen

Hi Canide,
thanks for your reply . I already found and downloaded the HP service manual (publication C3990-90991, May 97). But unfortunately there is no detailed, component-level schematic. If yours does have it, would you please send it to me.
Today I tried to replace the triac which controls the heater (Mitsubishi BCR8PM) by an BTA06.700B (just because I have this one under hand). There is a clear improvement: the printing now only requires 2 attempts (instead of 4). So I am wondering if there is a trigger problem on the triac. It would be much easier to investigate with a schematic than just blind-trying .
Anyway I send to you my e-mail.

Best regards,
TTR

BID = 121234

Canide

Schreibmaschine

fremdem Server !
Hochladen oder
per Mail an Admin

Hi TR78,

unfortunately I also own only the manual you just downloaded, so I think there´s no need to send it to you for a second time. I also don´t have the schematics for this printer, so I hope you can get rid of this strange error even without the detailed schematics of the board.

Best regards
Canide

BID = 121586

TR78

Gerade angekommen

From time to time I also encounter the failure described by Thuja (paper stops while exiting, the toner is well fused on beginning of the page, but not on the remainder). But there is no control leds on the Canon.
Anyway, if I find a remedy, I'll let you know.

Best regards

BID = 127943

TR78

Gerade angekommen

Hi,
finally I found the problem. It is related to transient failure of the pass-through connector of thermistor (fig 6-15, service manual). This kind of connector is convenient for maintenance, but increases the probability of contact failure. If it appears again, I will replace the connector with soldered connections.
Best regards

Zurück zur Seite 1 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 
Das Thema ist erledigt und geschlossen. Es kann nicht mehr geantwortet werden !

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 16 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 25 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 181608841   Heute : 5585    Gestern : 4822    Online : 432        4.7.2024    22:31
2 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 30.00 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb