2x4 Grundig

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler: problem video

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Video-Geräte - Beschreibung: Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 01 9 2024  02:11:08      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Video-Geräte        Reparatur - Video-Geräte : Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Autor
Grundig 2x4 --- problem video
Suche nach 2x4 Grundig 2x4 problem video

BID = 1118874

Nicola

Neu hier

Geräteart : Videoregistratore
Defekt : problem video
Hersteller : Grundig
Gerätetyp : 2x4
Chassis : 2200 mono
Messgeräte : Multimeter

Good morning, I apologize for the inconvenience, I'm Nicola,I live to Italy an enthusiast and collector of Grundig Video 2000 equipment.

Hope this forum could help me!

I tried to go around various forums and other enthusiasts but no one was able to help me, then I remembered that many years ago I had written about this topic, on this platform.

I have five devices between 2x4 2000, 2x4 2200 and 2x8 2080, I managed to restore most of them by replacing the buffer battery, cleaning the tracks corroded by the Ablaufsteuerung acid, replacing the belts and sometimes repairing the comb cards, if possible.

I'm writing because one of them is driving me crazy: everything would be fine if it weren't for an odious disturbing line located perfectly in the center of the image that refuses to disappear.

A month ago it was much wider, then a few hours of use significantly reduced it, but not eliminated it, furthermore, even more disturbing are the micro shots that are present in the image, very annoying to see

The rest of the image is good, the audio is perfect and linear even in the presence of music, so the plate underneath is well centered and the strap is good.

I tried to replace ALL the boards taking them from a working device to see if the problem lay in the capacitors of one of them but the problem remained exactly as with the boards already fitted.

I tried cleaning the heads but it didn't solve the problem.

Going to exclusion, what remains is the transplant of the drum heads coming from a makeshift device which certainly still has good ones. Could I solve it just with this attempt?

It is true that they are old devices, which already had problems at the time and that the tapes are not of great quality, I guarantee you that 4 models work decently in all their options, only the one has the problems of micro jerks and the central line of disturbance .

To explain better I link a video shot just yesterday. What do you think about it? What should I replace to eliminate those microshots and that streak of noise?

Thank you very much and I hope for your response, best regards

Nicola
see the sample problem video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWmZ3bc2Pk

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

BID = 1118909

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

have you already checked and cleaned the collector of the head drum motor?
Your video on YT looks like a dirty collector or pickup.
So first of all remove the cover of the head drum motor and clean the collector and the pickup sliders, after cleaning you can put a little of vaseline on the collector.
Also don't forget to clean the contact rings of the DTF system (top of the head drum), and the ground contact on the top center.

Best regards,
stego

BID = 1118934

Nicola

Neu hier

Zitat :
stego hat am 13 Nov 2023 09:58 geschrieben :

Hello Nicola,

have you already checked and cleaned the collector of the head drum motor?
Your video on YT looks like a dirty collector or pickup.
So first of all remove the cover of the head drum motor and clean the collector and the pickup sliders, after cleaning you can put a little of vaseline on the collector.
Also don't forget to clean the contact rings of the DTF system (top of the head drum), and the ground contact on the top center.

Best regards,
stego

Thanks for your reply Stego. I don't know the components as you call them, (collector, pickup). I'll send you some photos where I'll ask you if I can put Vaseline there. I vigorously cleaned all the guide rollers, removed the pinch rolled parts and washed them with soap and water, cleaned the heads and checked the tape path. Now the line has become smaller and sometimes you don't even notice it but it is always present.
I'll send you a video to understand.
https://youtu.be/HQ__w9196ZQ

BID = 1118959

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

i understand what you mean, on your first YT-Video the line was visible.

What I mean, is the motor of the head drum: On the bottom Side you see the head drum motor with its two connections and one capacitor. The head drum is mounted with a hexagon nut, and a black cam drives the head drum.
You have to remove the two screws on the head drum, then remove the hexagon nut and the black cam. Then you can remove the cover of the head drum motor and you see the commutator of the head drum motor. This commutator must get cleaned, and also the two brushes of the commutator.
This is, what produces the sparks on the screen.
If you have the service manual, this procedure is shown in the mechanical part of the SM.

Best regards,
stego

BID = 1118992

Nicola

Neu hier

Zitat :
stego hat am 14 Nov 2023 10:07 geschrieben :

Hello Nicola,

i understand what you mean, on your first YT-Video the line was visible.

What I mean, is the motor of the head drum: On the bottom Side you see the head drum motor with its two connections and one capacitor. The head drum is mounted with a hexagon nut, and a black cam drives the head drum.
You have to remove the two screws on the head drum, then remove the hexagon nut and the black cam. Then you can remove the cover of the head drum motor and you see the commutator of the head drum motor. This commutator must get cleaned, and also the two brushes of the commutator.
This is, what produces the sparks on the screen.
If you have the service manual, this procedure is shown in the mechanical part of the SM.

Best regards,
stego

Thanks Stego I solved it. There were traces of tape oxide on some guides. I hadn't seen them because they were hidden. I cleaned everything vigorously and now the image is back to normal. I attach a video. I'm happy you helped me.
https://youtu.be/8FyHTc-y9u0

BID = 1119000

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

congratulation, that looks very wonderful now.

Offtopic :
I hate watching video tapes on a flat-TV, because the image quality is very poor. For my video recorders I still have two CRT TVs (1x Grundig and 1x Panasonic) in use.

Best regards,
stego

BID = 1119073

Nicola

Neu hier

Zitat :
stego hat am 15 Nov 2023 09:25 geschrieben :

Hello Nicola,

congratulation, that looks very wonderful now.

Offtopic :
I hate watching video tapes on a flat-TV, because the image quality is very poor. For my video recorders I still have two CRT TVs (1x Grundig and 1x Panasonic) in use.

Best regards,
stego

thank you for your precious assistance Stego. I would like to ask you: what does it mean when the Play reproduction has a good image but when I start the recording it is disturbed and of bad quality? I have the service manual, what can I check to find the problem? Same question for fast forward: forward is good, backward is black and white and noisy. Which card should I operate on?

P.S:I had a Loewe 32 inch CRT TV for 25 years, then it broke and I got my first smart TV. You're right, the image in the Loewe was more beautiful

Best regards Nicola

BID = 1119217

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Nicola,

do you mean: At the moment you start recording, the image on the TV is getting poor or do you mean: The recorded tape is poor picture quality?
if the recording is poor: A wear or abrasion of the video heads has a double effect after recording, because first --> Record and second --> Play. Playing an old recording only once has an effect of the old videoheads.
The same effect with the fast picture search forward and backward. It is also possible, that the tape path is a little misaligned. The distortions are more with picture search back than forward.

Best regards,
stego

---

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 18 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 2 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 181936573   Heute : 376    Gestern : 5655    Online : 602        1.9.2024    2:11
1 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 60.00 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb