Siemens WaMa Siwamat 9100

Ersatzteile und Reparaturtipps zum Fehler: nicht abpumpen

Im Unterforum Waschmaschine - Beschreibung: Service für Waschmaschine und Waschautomat - Toplader und Frontlader. Fragen zu Ersatzteilen und Reparaturen. Tipps für Bedienung und Reparatur.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 29 3 2024  12:40:14      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Waschmaschine         Waschmaschine : Service für Waschmaschine und Waschautomat - Toplader und Frontlader. Fragen zu Ersatzteilen und Reparaturen. Tipps für Bedienung und Reparatur.

Autor
WaMa Siemens Siwamat 9100 --- nicht abpumpen
Suche nach Siemens Siwamat 9100 Siemens Siwamat 9100 nicht abpumpen

BID = 868900

pavel_m

Gerade angekommen

Geräteart : Waschmaschine
Defekt : nicht abpumpen
Hersteller : Siemens
Gerätetyp : Siwamat 9100
S - Nummer : WP91001/05
FD - Nummer : 7906 01368
Kenntnis : keine Kenntnis der Materie

Liebe Elektronik-Experten,

ich spreche Deutsch nur einbischen. Ich bin aus Polen.
I need write in english. Hope that you understand me

I have problem with my Siemens Siwamat 9100 washing machine. I'm writing here because in Google I see that you have knowledge about it.
I suppose that there was too much clothes inside and now it doesn't spin and doesn't take off water from inside. It has three LEDs (Waschen, Spulen, Schleudern/Abpumpen) like here http://www.uladrake.de/ebay/Wama_02.jpg. And all that 3 LEDs are blinking.
Could you tell me what does it mean?

Best regards,
Pavel

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: pavel_m am 18 Jan 2013 20:08 ]

BID = 868960

TAB

Schriftsteller

Hi Pavel,

welcome in the forum!

Is water remaining in the machine?
Do you hear the sound of the pump, when starting?
Is the lint filter clean and not clogged?
Have you checked the feed water supply and the hose? Is enough water comimg out?

Regards

TAB

„Komm wir essen Opa“ – Satzzeichen können Leben retten!

Deppen-Apostroph Hasser: "Seppel's Scheune" Ein Apostroph ist ein Auslassungszeichen! Erklärt mir bitte, was hier ausgelassen wurde: SeppelEs? Nicht's?

BID = 868983

pavel_m

Gerade angekommen

Hi TAB,

great that I can write in english

There was a lot of water in the machine when it stopped. And of course all clothes were very wet. I took out them and decided to check lint filter. It wasn't clogged. This way I removed part of water, but it was cumbersome and time-absorbing. Then I decided to look for some manual, I wanted to check what means that LEDs blinking. When I was searching, my girlfriend just set that Programmwahl wheel to Schleudern sign in Bunt range and the washing machine started and removed all remaining water.
When it ended, I tried to start it again and it doesn't work. Now are such a symptoms:
1. after pressing Ein/Aus button Ein LED is on, Start LED is blinking,
2. pressing Start button causes the Waschen LED to switch on,
3. after few seconds Waschen, Spulen, Schleudern/Abpumpen start blinking together.

Independently in which position are both wheels. All I can hear is couple of sounds like some switching of relay or like when flap blockade is released in 3 minutes after washing.

Additional info, I don't know if it is related to that defect. Since long time it was possible to hear a sound when the drum was spinning. That sound was like... it reminds me of some small metal element e.g. screw lying on something also made of metal and that quavers. Then that small element softly knocks That sound wasn't continuous, even when the drum was spinning.

Regards,
Pavel

BID = 869019

TAB

Schriftsteller

Hi Pavel,

sounds like blocked or clogged hose to the pressure switch.

Unplug the washer from mains, remove the top cover, find the switch, unplug the hose, take it your mouth and give it a good "blowjob" until you can hear it bubbling down in the machine. Then re-plug the hose to the pressure switch and try again.

If it now works, follow the hose and then remove all other hoses in the area it ends,and clean them thoroughly.

Regards

Thomas

Deppen-Apostroph Hasser: "Seppel's Scheune" Ein Apostroph ist ein Auslassungszeichen! Erklärt mir bitte, was hier ausgelassen wurde: SeppelEs? Nicht's?

BID = 869035

pavel_m

Gerade angekommen

Hi Thomas,

it sounds easy to fix Thanks for the instructions.
This washing machine is top loaded and I see screws on the left side, so I will try to remove left cover and try to find that pressure switch. Unfortunately now I don't have big enough Torx. I have to wait until Monday. Then I will report the result
The only thing I'm afraid is that overload with clothes, so I suppose it may be something more serious.

Best regards,
Pavel

BID = 869055

TAB

Schriftsteller

Hi Pavel,

constant overload will result in damaged drum bearings or worn vibration dampers. The sound you hear may result in a lost wire of an underwire bra. If you have removed the rear cover, you can try to unmount the heater rod in the bottom of the tub, try to find the Geoffrey through this hole with a torch and then try to snag it out e.g.with a modified wire hanger.

Regards

Thomas

BID = 869346

pavel_m

Gerade angekommen

Hi Thomas,

I checked that hose of switch. When I took that left side cover, it was too hard to unplug hose from the switch end, it is tight plugged and there is no good access. I unplugged it from the other side, at the bottom of drum. I pressed it alongside trying to feel if there is something inside. It was so thin that I suppose I could feel even limescale, but there was nothing. I also blew faintly into that hose and I hear that pressure switch ticks, first when I started and second time when I moved away my mouth. It seems not to be clogged.

I also checked the hose which water comes into the machine, also not clogged.

When I tried to run the machine again, I set Bunt 30 degress washing. After pressing start button, when the Waschen LED was on, I could hear a noise, like when the machine starts to take water. But it was only about 1 second long and Ablauf three LEDs started blinking.
It seems that it is really some problem with that pressure switch or water source. Alternatively something with controller.

Any ideas what I could do? Or now only professional service...

Best regards,
Pavel

BID = 869405

TAB

Schriftsteller

Hi Pavel,

seems to get more hardcore

Check the carbon brushes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_r8d93xPYw&NR=1

Check the tacho generator https://forum.electronicwerkstatt.d......html

Perhaps the magnet ring is broken (another possible solution for the noise you have heard)

Regards

Thomas

BID = 869476

pavel_m

Gerade angekommen

Hi Thomas,

one person also told me that I should change carbon brushes. He was almost sure that this is a problem. I wonder how is it related? Because the washing machine does't start with running motor. It wants water first. It always took a few seconds. Or maybe there is some test procedure at the beginning, where all the components are somehow checked before running? But it is 14 years old machine...

Best regards,
Pavel

BID = 869595

TAB

Schriftsteller

Hi Pavel,

that's a memory function. You can reset it by pulling out the plug of the socket, and wait for a few minutes.

Regards

Thomas

BID = 869924

pavel_m

Gerade angekommen

Hi Thomas,

machine works!
Unfortunately I didn't repair it myself. I was very busy this week, studies, job... and my girlfriend was impatient. She called for service. And the problem was with carbon brushes, as you told. It’s only a pity that it costed about 50 Eur ( quite a lot for polish student )

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Pavel

Liste 1 SIEMENS    Liste 2 SIEMENS    Liste 3 SIEMENS   

---

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 23 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 12 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 180690161   Heute : 6059    Gestern : 12674    Online : 448        29.3.2024    12:40
14 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 4,29 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb