HIFI Grundig (turntable+cassette+radio) player

Ersatzteile und Reparaturtipps zum Fehler: Dismantled mechanical switc

Im Unterforum Reparatur - HIFI-Geräte - Beschreibung: Reparaturen an Stereoanlagen, CD-Player, Tuner, Verstärker, Car-HIFI

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 16 4 2024  14:10:02      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - HIFI-Geräte        Reparatur - HIFI-Geräte : Reparaturen an Stereoanlagen, CD-Player, Tuner, Verstärker, Car-HIFI

Autor
Grundig HIFI (turntable+cassette+radio) player --- Dismantled mechanical switc
Suche nach Grundig HIFI player

BID = 1078116

Perepandel

Gelegenheitsposter

Zur Homepage von Perepandel

Geräteart : Geräteart auswählen
Defekt : Dismantled mechanical switc
Hersteller : Grundig
Gerätetyp : HIFI (turntable+cassette+radio) player
Chassis : Studio 3010
Messgeräte : Multimeter, Oszilloskop

Hi,

After a couple of years since I adquired it, finally I decided to dismantle an old Grundig 3010a which suffers from several issues.

Trying to remove the front panel in order to access 4 differents pots in deep need of a clean, as the scratch too much when actioned, I had to face the problem of not understanding how to deal with a row of 8 mechanical buttons, whose function is to switch between stereo/mono, select radio band, mute, and so on. In the picture below you can see that there is an "arm" that connects the external physical button to a "boxed" end that makes the contact with the proper combination of "pins" for each arm.

For whatever reason I came to the conclussion that the inly way to remove the buttons from the front panel, which was the cause that prevented me to detach it, would be to remove that plastic encasing of the top end of each "arm", which was preventing me to pull out the arms.

I realized that was a bad idea when two little brass pieces came off of their constrained position when I removed the plastic cover. They are the metal pieces that make the contact with different pins depending on the position of the button (pushed/released) and were kept in there by "pressure").

I need to put the brass pieces back to its normal position, then put on the plastic enclosure again.

I have the service manual and there is a section about that, but I'm not able to decode the meaning of the legend:

<font color="#FF0000"><br><br>Hochgeladene Datei (1668999) ist grösser als 300 KB . Deswegen nicht hochgeladen<br></font>

It canoot be infered by looking into the other buttons' mechanism as the plastic cover is too opaque and I don't want to risk removing another one to see its content as I'm afraid of doing further damage.

I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me getting the "mono" button back to its original function again.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Perepandel am  8 Feb 2021  3:33 ]

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 25 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 9 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 180900317   Heute : 5136    Gestern : 9164    Online : 415        16.4.2024    14:10
23 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 2.61 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb