AEG WäTro 43 AAB 02 Lavatherm 5400

Ersatzteile und Reparaturtipps zum Fehler:

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Haushaltsgeräte - nur lesen - Beschreibung: Waschmaschine, Wäschetrockner, Trockner, Geschirrspüler, Microwelle, Bügeleisen, Herd, Elektroherd, Kühlschrank, Rasierer, Spülmaschine, Küchenmaschine und alle anderen Geräte der Haushaltstechnik. READ ONLY!

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 29 3 2024  12:08:11      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Haushaltsgeräte - nur lesen        Reparatur - Haushaltsgeräte - nur lesen : Waschmaschine, Wäschetrockner, Trockner, Geschirrspüler, Microwelle, Bügeleisen, Herd, Elektroherd, Kühlschrank, Rasierer, Spülmaschine, Küchenmaschine und alle anderen Geräte der Haushaltstechnik. READ ONLY!

Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 )      

Autor
WäTro AEG 43 AAB 02 Lavatherm 5400

BID = 136339

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Hello Hello VA-Schraube, Hello All,

Thanks for the answer.
I thought that can be that the program sometimes could stop the heating.Anyway this do not happening here >> the heating work all the time. The speed of the drum is about 50 rpm what is not slow by my understsnding.
The machine miss something little to have a little bit dryer air during the start phase (10-20 m)of the process.
I checked again the condenser; find it clean BUT saw something and it can be a problem also;
The upper part of it (what is the hot inner air) where the water leave the condenser what is still the inner part of the plastic find a lot of cloth pieces
where the water can stay and make a little more humid the air what goes back to the drum.
I also made some check. With opened door switched on the machine and pushed the sensor of the door. The warm wind really not so strong that comes out from the heating element. (it was without the condenser so the air could go
freely in) I do not see anything that can make it stronger. (the "air pupmp" closed well to the shaft what already was checked and answered earlier)
Nezt time I will check the machine during the week or weekend.
By the way after the machine stop during the drying process, later I can start again and need to start about 2-3 times more to finish the process.
May be you know what function changing (in the electronic and in the process)when we change the program from 1 and 6. (No. 1 is until 5kg, No. 6 is until
2kg) I will report what happening when I will got the result. (Anyway this is a nice problem for me to solve)
Thanks again.

Best regards,
Laci

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

BID = 136373

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

One more word....The net (filter) on the door is in perfect condition and cleaned after all the process.
From what have to clean I can see that the blowing is in good direction.
Enough strong? That I do not know.
Regards,
Laci

BID = 136394

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

Hi laci,

remember,there are two separately air-flows :One hot(through the drum and the condenser along)and one only cold air across for cooling the condenser.Is that way also free?

regards VA-Schraube

BID = 136398

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

The cool air channel also checked. Free.
There is a good air flow (the cool air) from the left button side of the machine to the right button side when on the back of the dryer comes the air up to the
down side of the condenser.
The separation gum also checked (OK) and the separating of the two airflow is perfect.
We also use the dryer in a well aired room as we used it before when we had no problem.

Best regards,
Laci

BID = 136423

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

Hi laci,

Zitat :
Anyway this is a nice problem for me to solve

for me too(especially from the distance).What about the following test:Take 5 normal sized,normal spinned(1000-1200 rpm)towels and start program.If emergency stop happens,take a thermometer with outside temperature sensor,put the sensor between the towels and close the door(don´t switch on).After few minutes,we know,which temperature is inside.

regards VA-Schraube

BID = 136471

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Hello VA-Schraube, Hello All,

I will bring tomorrow a temp. meter home and will make the check with the
warm towels.
Result can have after tomorrow Wednesday only.
Regards,

Laci

BID = 136575

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

I like to write you what I saw and that can be important.
This is the hard part to repair something from distance.
(I already thought to send you pictures.)
I wrote that the condenser is clean but I meant clean from any dust.
But I saw that all the upside part of it (where the inner warm air passing)there is a white coat from the softener. This part is not shining as the bottom
part. If this thin coat make an insulation the warm air will be not cooled and the wet air will go back and will stay more humid inside.
With what you suggest to clean this very thin metal?
I have an idea to check the temperature in the drum. Just have take away the thermostat and put inside with something like a pencil and watch the tempreture. If it reach the 70 have problem in the thermostat because it not stoped before the emmergeny stop. That I checked.
Regards.
Laci

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: laci am  6 Dez 2004 23:25 ]

BID = 136779

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

Hi laci,

You can´t take away the thermostat while drying,because it´s watching the temperature!You did not answer to my question:
Zitat :
The temperature of the air is regulated by the 70°C-thermostat.You can check it,if You warm up water in a pot with a thermometer in,immerse the thermostat and look at which temperature(nearly 70 centigrade)it swich off.

What´s the result?

regards VA-Schraube

BID = 136788

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Sorry, I not checked the switch off the thermostat. But I will to do tomorrow all the measurements and will comment.

To take out the thermostat is not correct thing, I know.
But I meant to check the air temperature until reach the 70 oC.During the 17 minutes of process until the emergency stop the thermostat did not switch off at all.
(If it reach the 70 oC before the emergency stop I know the mistake is in the thermostat.) When it reach the 70 oC I switch off the machine as it was close the heating. It is not danger for the machine if I not leave alone the machine and switch off in time.
I will comment
1. If the thermostat switch off in warm water.
2. the temperature of the air
3. temperature in the drum immediately after emergency stop

Regards.
Laci

BID = 136790

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

Hi laci,

do that,I´ll wait for the results.

s.Y.l. VA-Schraube

BID = 137125

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Here are my answers;

1. If the thermostat switch off in warm water?
It did the thermostat switched off in warm water.

2. The temperature of the air in the warm channel at the 70 oC thermostat:
After 6 minutes 45 oC
After 10 minutes 52-55 oC
After 16 minutes 60 oC. Here I stop.
But happened something logic after I start again with inserted thermostat. The
condensator warning light on what come out when the inner thermostat (150
oC) switch off. So I stopped the heating (disconnected one wire of the
thermostat) and soon the machine stopped in emergencies. It was not warm at
all. This bring me to the conclusion that the emergency stop happening when
the humidity in specific time (maybe 2-5 minutes) do not goes down or even
go up. As I told earlier I was not able to simulate the emergency stop.

3. Temperature in the drum immediately after emergency stop.
For this I start again with newly wet and spinned cloths.
The temperature at the stop after 19 minutes was 55 oC, the same as the air
during the process. Earlier wrote that the thermostat start to regulate the
thermostat later and now I add this by other words; when the wet clothes do
not cool the air any more.

Regards.
Laci

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: laci am 8 Dez 2004 16:24 ]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: laci am  8 Dez 2004 16:28 ]

BID = 139697

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

I like to have your opinion what it can be
Thanks.

Regards.
Laci

Liste 1 AEG    Liste 2 AEG    Liste 3 AEG    Liste 4 AEG    Liste 5 AEG    Liste 6 AEG   

Vorherige Seite      
Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 )
Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 23 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 10 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 180689728   Heute : 5624    Gestern : 12674    Online : 521        29.3.2024    12:08
15 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 4,00 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb