Zanussi Steuerplatine

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler:

Im Unterforum Ersatzteile Beschaffung - Beschreibung: Fragen zu Ersatzteilen für Haushaltsgeräte und Unterhaltungselektronik und deren Beschaffung.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 20 4 2024  12:53:55      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Ersatzteile Beschaffung        Ersatzteile Beschaffung : Fragen zu Ersatzteilen für Haushaltsgeräte und Unterhaltungselektronik und deren Beschaffung.

Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 )      

Autor
Steuerplatine Zanussi

BID = 1005698

anap

Gerade angekommen

Hi Bubu83

Thanks for your answer.
I measured the resistance between pins 1 and 5 of the LNK305GN and the value measured was +-59Ω. I measured this value with the washing machine connected and disconnected from the power outlet.
About the Power-resistor which one is it? Can you help me with it's color or position? And the 'coil' what is that? It's some part of the Power-resistor or is another electronic piece?

Thanks again.
Ana

Zitat :
Bubu83 hat am 15 Nov 2016 22:19 geschrieben :

Maybe your problem ist the LNK305GN. This ist the supply-controller. Please measure the resistance between the pin 1 and pin 5. It must be a huge value. If the resistance ist low, the IC is damaged. Near the IC must be a Power-Resistor. This resistor is often damaged, too. You souhld test the coil (i can see it on the photo), sometimes the coil is damaged, too.
In the most times, the Power-Resistor and the LNK305GN is damaged.

Greetings
Bubu

P.S. Sorry for my bad English

Supplement: I've seen on your picture, that the LNK305GN is really damaged. You can see a small hole with traces of smoke - near the number 4.
On your second picture you can see the coil and the Power-Resistor. Behind the LNK is the coil - the striped green one. Behind the coil is a big, grey-green, cylindrical component. This is the Power-Resistor. Probably this resistor is burned because of the short circuit in the LNK. Somtimes the coil is burned too.

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Bubu83 am 15 Nov 2016 22:30 ]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Bubu83 am 15 Nov 2016 22:32 ]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: anap am 16 Nov 2016 11:31 ]

BID = 1005719

cpalha

Gerade angekommen

Ana

I think the green resistor (R45) is the power resistor and it is 100ohms capacity and 3w.
Mine is good but they said here that this resistor normally is bad.

The coil (bobine na placa tem la um L3) is near the resistor and it is coulored and his capacity is 1mH. Mine is good too.

About the LNK I tak out the boar from the machine and I measure the resistence between pins 1 and 5 and give me about 521 ohms.

Now I am waiting an answear but next step will be replacing the LNK

Veja tambem neste forum
http://www.electronica-pt.com/forum.....07708

cumprimentos
CPalha

[quote]
anap schrieb am 2016-11-16 11:20 :
Hi Bubu83

Thanks for your answer.
I measured the resistance between pins 1 and 5 of the LNK305GN and the value measured was +-59Ω. I measured this value with the washing machine connected and disconnected from the power outlet.
About the Power-resistor which one is it? Can you help me with it's color or position? And the 'coil' what is that? It's some part of the Power-resistor or is another electronic piece?

Thanks again.
Ana

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: cpalha am 16 Nov 2016 14:39 ]

BID = 1005766

Bubu83

Schreibmaschine

The resistance between Pin1 and Pin5 at the LNK must be a lot of higher than a few kilo-ohms. Yours values are much too low - the LNK ist damaged.

The LNK ist definitely damaged. But in the most cases the coil or the resistor is damaged, too. Depending on what damaged first. Sometimes both, the coil and the resistor would be destroyed by the short current.

Here was a question which component is the coil and which component ist the coil. The answer is easy: The index (which is printed of the board) "R" means a resistor (for example R45) and "L" means a coil (inductivity).

Greetings
Bubu

BID = 1006097

cpalha

Gerade angekommen

Dear Friends

The problem seems resolved replacing the LNK.
The machine working well now.

Ana replace the LNK and the machinhine should be ok.

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards from Portugal

CPalha

BID = 1007077

gabysmora

Gerade angekommen

Zitat :
Bubu83 hat am 16 Nov 2016 21:48 geschrieben :

The resistance between Pin1 and Pin5 at the LNK must be a lot of higher than a few kilo-ohms. Yours values are much too low - the LNK ist damaged.

The LNK ist definitely damaged. But in the most cases the coil or the resistor is damaged, too. Depending on what damaged first. Sometimes both, the coil and the resistor would be destroyed by the short current.

Here was a question which component is the coil and which component ist the coil. The answer is easy: The index (which is printed of the board) "R" means a resistor (for example R45) and "L" means a coil (inductivity).

Greetings
Bubu

Hello, sorry for my German and English, I'm from Spain.
I have problems with my dishwasher sannuzi and the plate Bitron 15003261 that speak here.
I have burned the resistance that goes in position R45 and I do not know how many ohm and% is. I think it's 100 ohm and it puts 5% but I can not see it right. I attach a photo
Hallo, sorry für mein Deutsch und Englisch, ich komme aus Spanien.
Ich habe Probleme mit meinem sannuzi Geschirrspüler und der Platte 15003261 Bitron für hier sprechen.
Ich habe den Widerstand verbrannt R45 in Position ist und nicht, wie viele Ohm und% ist. Ich denke, es ist 100 Ohm und setzt 5%, aber ich kann nicht gut sehen. In festen Händen ein Bild

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: gabysmora am  3 Dez 2016 16:26 ]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: gabysmora am  3 Dez 2016 16:29 ]

BID = 1007080

cpalha

Gerade angekommen

Hi

It has printed 100R 5% 3W.
100 ohms 5%, and 3 watt.

In mine was the LNK.

http://www.electronica-pt.com/forum.....07522

Best from Portugal
cpalha

Hello, sorry for my German and English, I'm from Spain.
I have problems with my dishwasher sannuzi and the plate Bitron 15003261 that speak here.
I have burned the resistance that goes in position R45 and I do not know how many ohm and% is. I think it's 100 ohm and it puts 5% but I can not see it right. I attach a photo
Hallo, sorry für mein Deutsch und Englisch, ich komme aus Spanien.
Ich habe Probleme mit meinem sannuzi Geschirrspüler und der Platte 15003261 Bitron für hier sprechen.
Ich habe den Widerstand verbrannt R45 in Position ist und nicht, wie viele Ohm und% ist. Ich denke, es ist 100 Ohm und setzt 5%, aber ich kann nicht gut sehen. In festen Händen ein Bild

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: gabysmora am  3 Dez 2016 16:26 ]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: gabysmora am  3 Dez 2016 16:29 ]
[/quote]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: cpalha am  3 Dez 2016 16:59 ]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: cpalha am  3 Dez 2016 17:01 ]

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: cpalha am  3 Dez 2016 17:04 ]

BID = 1016412

Brauchrat

Gerade angekommen

Hallo Miteinander,
ein blutiger Anfängerlaie bittet um Hilfe!
Ich habe das selbe Problem wie elcapitan979 mit der Zanussi Steuerung, also Saft bis Platine ist da, jedoch kein Mux von dieser zu sehen noch zu hören.
Mit Peak Tech 3710 gibts folgende Ergebnisse:
Spule 2,4 Ohm
R 45 372 kOhm
L 3 2,1 Ohm
5-1 19 Ohm
5-2 19 Ohm
5-7 19 Ohm
... heißt, R 45 und LNK 305 GN defekt!? Ist das richtig?
Vielen Dank im vorraus!!

BID = 1016428

silencer300

Zur Homepage von silencer300

Wenn Du den ganzen Thread gelesen hättest, wäre Deine Frage nicht notwendig gewesen. Schon die Messwerte am R und am LNK sagen alles.
Eröffne mit einem bestehenden Problem fairerweise einen eigenen Thread, um den ursprünglichen TE nicht zu verwirren und die Hilfestellung zu erleichtern.

VG

Vorherige Seite      
Gehe zu Seite ( Vorherige Seite 1 | 2 )
Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 24 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 4 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 180936083   Heute : 3423    Gestern : 9165    Online : 550        20.4.2024    12:53
9 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 6.67 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb