Grundig Videorecorder VCR Videorekorder HIFI  video 2000 2x4 2x8 videorecorder

Ersatzteile und Reparaturtipps zum Fehler: tensions wrong

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Video-Geräte - Beschreibung: Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Suchen          Elektronik Forum

Nicht eingeloggt.       Einloggen.

Elektroforum  

Zahlen-Kern  

Ersatzteilversand  

Webmaster-Forum  

Elektroinstallation  

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Video-Geräte        Reparatur - Video-Geräte : Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Gehe zu Seite ( 1 | 2 Nächste Seite )      

Autor
Videorecorder Grundig video 2000 2x4 2x8 videorecorder --- tensions wrong
Suche nach video 2000 2x4 2x8 videorecorder Videorecorder Grundig 2000 2x4 2x8 videorecorder

BID = 786956

Sergio71

Gerade angekommen

Geräteart : Videorecorder
Defekt : tensions wrong
Hersteller : Grundig video 2000 2x4 2x8
Gerätetyp : videorecorder
Messgeräte : Multimeter

Hello, I have a VCR Grundig Video 2000 model 2280A. It does not work.
Power supply board NETZEIL 27504-067.01, has some non-standard voltages:

17-pin (+12 VF) there is always the voltage of 11.8 V (when I turn it on)
18-pin (12V + A) there is always tension of 11.8 V (when I turn it on)

These two voltages should work when the VCR is in play or recording.
Why are they always?

pin 22 and pin 23 (+5Ve and +5vF) there are 2.9 v (not 5v)
I checked everything (fuses, transistors) with my multimeter and I can not find anything damaged or shorted.

Why do I have the voltage to 33v Pin12 but display does not work?
Someone can 'help me? I have the service manual

Thanks, Sergio from Italy

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Sergio71 am 18 Sep 2011 11:22 ]

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

BID = 787061

stego

Schreibmaschine

Zur Homepage von stego

Hello Sergio,

welcome to the forum!

I guess, some electrolyt capacitors in the power supply are dry (or even dead), and so the 5 volts are too low.

First of all, I would change ALL capacitors in the power supply. This is a common fault in all Grundig V-2000 power supplies (machines of the 3rd generation, No. 2000/2000a/2200/2080/2280/2280a).

The 33 Volts are -as I remember- for the tuner, not for the display. And, the 5 Volts must be present correctly for the display to work well.

Perhaps, after changing the old caps, the voltages are present correct then.

Best regards,
stego

Für die Umsetzung meiner Tipps übernehme ich keinerlei Verantwortung! Ich sitze ja schließlich nicht vor dem Gerät. Jeder der an einem elektronischen Gerät arbeitet, muß sich dessen bewußt sein, was er/sie tut!

BID = 787076

onnanokodesu

Gelegenheitsposter

Zur Homepage von onnanokodesu ICQ Status  

Hello.
The 067.01 is obviously the odd secondary Switchmode Supply Version.
Replacing the old Electrolytic Caps is adviseable, but I fear it is not the source of your low 5V.
The 5V voltages are derived from IC465 - a 7805 type linear regulator IC - operating off the 12V line.
Since the 12V are present and reasonably in range, the root cause may be a bad ic, oscillating ic (C467 dead) or overloaded ic (C467 partially shorted, D467 partially shorted, 5v rail patially shorted).
First I would suggest checking for bad solder joints at IC465, then lifting the Output pin of IC465 to see if it raises to 5V.
Sometimes the IC will still show 5V unloaded but crash even under slightest load.
If easily available, you may simply replace this IC on a trial and error basis with any standard 5V 1A three terminal regulator like LM7805 UA7805 KA7805 etc.

As for the display;
Most of all it will need a proper 5V voltage for the "Bedieneinheit" 27504-18.18 CPU to run and display anything at all.
So unless the 5V problem is fixed you may not see any Display at all.

Zitat :
The 33 Volts are -as I remember- for the tuner, not for the display.
I fear memory failed you on that one.
33V ARE INDEED needed to operate the VFD Display on Bedieneinheit 27504-18.18, which according to my specs was used in Model 2280a.
But again; without proper 5V there may not be any display at all.

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: onnanokodesu am 18 Sep 2011 20:48 ]

BID = 787130

stego

Schreibmaschine

Zur Homepage von stego

With the 33V...OK, i didn´t take a look into the service manual...

Für die Umsetzung meiner Tipps übernehme ich keinerlei Verantwortung! Ich sitze ja schließlich nicht vor dem Gerät. Jeder der an einem elektronischen Gerät arbeitet, muß sich dessen bewußt sein, was er/sie tut!

BID = 787197

Sergio71

Gerade angekommen

Thanks to all friends and fans of Grundig Video 2000!

@ stego: all capacitors are news.
I can control the same with my multimeter.
thanks

@ onnanokodesu: I'm going to desolder the IC465 and replace if broken.

The Netzeil of 2280 you can test out of the VCR, but I can not test that of 2280A.
It only inside the VCR.

For the problem of ever-present tensions and +12 VF + a12v what can I do?

Thanks!

Hochgeladene Datei ist grösser als 300 KB . Deswegen nicht hochgeladen

BID = 787228

Sergio71

Gerade angekommen

Found guilty! he is the D467!
Unsoldered, was short-circuited.
Replaced and now there are all the tensions as in the diagram.
And now I'm A12v to 12VF = 0 v
Lights display now, and CASS.
I enter the cassette, she falls down but NOT run the coils and is NOT "0:00 Bandz C3"

I have 2 Ablaufsteuerung.Come do I know which are good IC or failure?
What tests can I do?

thanks my friends!!!

Sergio

BID = 787229

Perepandel

Gelegenheitsposter

Zur Homepage von Perepandel

Hey! It looks like we have another south-european v2000 freak around here! Greetings from the Land of València!

Don't become too obsessed with tensions: 11.8 seem quite normal for the 12 v tensions...

About the capacitors: I've just ordered a 16 € capacitometer from dealextreme... Sure it's not the best precission in the world but sure it's also worth a try, considering that it's half tje price of the last order I made to Farnell and I suspect almost all the caps I changed were ok...

Finally, about not seeing anything in the display despite having the correct tension: I'm quite sure it's the ablaufs...whatever! The one with the defective 'accu' battery! I haven't seen one without a defect, and in some of my machines it caused the display to not show anything! Remove the battery, clean the rust, restore tje PCB tracks and put a new battery!

BID = 787310

stego

Schreibmaschine

Zur Homepage von stego

Yes, that´s the first to check: The module "Ablaufsteuerung" has a accu on it (1,2 volts), this one is defective and very often has already destroyed some of the circuit paths.
Now you can only check for broken circuit paths and remove the accu.
The machine works also without the accu, but the clock display shows a lot of stuff...

I bet, in your display there´s no clock prompt???
Or if there´s something, then it´s some stuff like "3 75" or so...

That´s the accu and it´s leakage...

Best regards,
stego

BID = 787381

Sergio71

Gerade angekommen

Stego hello, hello Perepandel!
I have two cards for the 2280A Ablaufsteuerung. None of them has ruined the tracks from the accu.
The circuit is completely good and clean.Battery old but not broken!
Now the problem is to understand which functions have the IC
MC14077BCP what is it?
TMS3757ANL-20 that has functions?
how do I know when they're dead or broken?

Added the Netzeil, VCR turns on, I hear "click" appears time and CASS.
When I insert tapes, but she goes down to 'the coils do not make a turn.
Data does not appear as "C3 00:00 Bandz"

I service manual.
I have many other ICs to replace.
What can I check around for tape reels and recognition?

Thanks!

BID = 787399

Sergio71

Gerade angekommen

Ablaufsteuerung number 1:
turn on
click
hours minutes
CASS
insert cassette
cassette drops down
do not turn the coils.
It does not appear C3 etc. etc.
"F" flashes

Ablaufsteuerung number 2:
turn on
this shit happens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb7vxVqS-gw

BID = 787502

stego

Schreibmaschine

Zur Homepage von stego

Hello,

even though the accus look good - put them off the module!
They can have a short circuit, or they pull down any voltage.
The fault of the display can be the clock IC or the CMOS-RAM IC on the "Ablaufsteuerung".

My experience shows, that the CMOS IC often is defective!

To the reel motors:
-Turn on the VCR, and load the cassette slot WITHOUT a cassette (switch on the right side of the "lip").
- Do the motors spin now?
- If not: Can you rotate them with your fingers? Or do the reels block, because the breaking magnet is still active?
- Can you measure any voltage at the reel motors after inserting a tape (or loading the slot as described)?
I do not know actually off-hand, if the output stage for the reel motors is protected by a security resistor (1 Ohms or so). You must take a look into the service manual to check this. Perhaps this resistor (if existent) has blown...

Best regards,
stego

BID = 787588

Perepandel

Gelegenheitsposter

Zur Homepage von Perepandel

Hey Sergio! I bet we exchanged some technical thoughts about our machines in Youtube one month ago or so! How are you doing?

As noted by Stego, even if the batteries look "visually" good, they can be faulty! At least check they are providing the right 1.2 v tension with a multimeter...

In one of my two 2x4 machines, even after replacing the battery, cleaning everything and restoring the damaged PCB tracks with silver conductive paint, the clock has fixed time and the display don't show an "F" when an error happens... Amazingly enough, appart from that, the ablausf is "usable"! The keys for playing tapes still respond and the machine outputs audio and video... So something there got permanently affected; go figure...

Finally, check the cable that connects the frontal panel to the abausf, specially on the keyboard side!! Both my two machines had broken solder joints there and where exhibiting funny effects in the display like the one you described in the video! They went off after a good soldering session!

BID = 788016

Sergio71

Gerade angekommen

Hello Stego.
Are you tecnical worker for Grundig?

sure that the CMOS ablaufsteuerung 2 is defective.
I have others to replace.
Why do I get the message "C4 ....." if the cassette is not loaded?

Reel motors:
1) after inserting tape reel motors are stopped
2) magnet is not activated and the brakes of the reels are free.
I can turn both with my fingers
3) the tension on the reels in the cassette is 0 volts

resistance do not burn!
Thanks!
Can I replace a Ablauf IC to another?
If so, what?

BID = 788018

Sergio71

Gerade angekommen

Hola perepandel
Muy bien, gracias.
¿Y tu?
Voy a cambiar la batería como tu me consejes
Sin embargo,creo que no sólo depende de eso.
gracias

BID = 788278

stego

Schreibmaschine

Zur Homepage von stego

Hello Sergio!

If the machine shows C4 even witout any cassette loaded, the fault can be the tape loading switch. Take a look on the bottom side of the machine. On the edge of the tape drive you see the loading mechanism of the drive. I the cassette is loaded correctly, a switch on the back side of the mechanism must get opened. perhaps, this switch does not close safe!

Also take a look at the cassette switch (inside the "lip" at the cassette insertion).

So far for the moment.

If the reels are free and not blocked, the magnet has pulled (is active). Because, if not active, the breaking pads are blocking both reels.
In normal case (cassette out), the breaking magnet is switched off. And also after reading the tape size and position, the magnet falles off again. Only, if any tape drive is activated, the magnet pulles and releases both reels.

Best regards,
stego

(who is NOT a technican for Grundig, and never has been one!)

Nächste Seite
Gehe zu Seite ( 1 | 2 Nächste Seite )
Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Besitzer oder Hersteller oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland        PAGERANK-SERVICE

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 77 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 6 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 130931725   Heute : 2643    Gestern : 30739    Online : 251        23.2.2017    8:01
18 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 3.33 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher
xcvb ycvb