Grundig VCR 2x4 Mono 2000a

Ersatzteile und Reparaturtipps zum Fehler:

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Video-Geräte - Beschreibung: Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 16 4 2024  06:35:33      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Video-Geräte        Reparatur - Video-Geräte : Videorecorder, Camcorder, DVD-Player und alles was mit Bildaufzeichnung zu tun hat.

Autor
VCR Grundig 2x4 Mono 2000a

BID = 594060

berrie94

Gerade angekommen

Geräteart : Videorecorder
Hersteller : Grundig
Gerätetyp : 2x4 Mono 2000a
Messgeräte : Multimeter

Hello,

I'am a new member on this Forum, my name is: Berrie. And I'am writing from Holland. I have a Grundig 2x4 mono (2000a) VCR. The problem is that the power board not working is. I've renewed the capacitors, Bu208a, diode bridge. And I have measured the board. It looks all good. But there is no relais "click" and the Grundig likes "dead". Why is there no relais "click"?

Thanks,
Berrie

PS. Sorry for my bad English.

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: berrie94 am  7 Mär 2009 22:16 ]

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

BID = 594237

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Berrie,

have you already checked the voltages of the power board?

In this thread:
https://forum.electronicwerkstatt.d......html
I have already posted the service manuals for the power board and the module called "Ablaufsteuerung" as PDF-files (Adobe Reader).

In one of the schematics of the power board you can find all voltages wich have to be present on the pins of the power board.

A cause for the fault can also be the power-switch on the front side.
Also check for oxyded pins on the main board and for bad soldering points.

Please check this first.

Best regards
stego

BID = 594412

berrie94

Gerade angekommen

Hello,

I've read that topic-thread and I downloaded the manuals. Thanks!
But, there is no voltage at the main board. I tried every Netzteil pin, but there is no any voltage in the Grundig 2x4. I checked all the mainboard and netzteil pins it looks good, the're no oxyded/bad soldered pins. Very strange! Maybe the trafo is broken. (the trafo gives not a relais "sound") The power buttons are still good.

Berrie

BID = 594420

stego

Schreibmaschine

Hello Berrie,

the power transformer does not make a sound at 50 or 100 Hz - it´s a switching power supply, that works at a frequency of a few kHz, so you can not hear it.

Also check the fuses, pos. SI 422 (primary fuse, 1,25 A) and pos. SI 431 (secondary fuse, 500 mA).
And then, you must check one thing after another, in a systematic way.
- Check the voltage on C 431 (150 µF/385 V).
- IC 401 can also be bad, so that no voltage goes into the power transformer.
- If there are all voltages on the primary side of the transformer, check the voltages on the outlet side of the transformer as shown in the service manual.
- If you still guess, that the transformer is bad, you must put it out from the printed board to check the coils of the transformer for breaks.

ATTENTION: Be careful! All parts on the primary side of the transformer are live area, mains 230 Volts!!!
For checking and reparing always use a isolating transformer!
And also very high voltages are present at the primary AND the secondary side of the power board!

Best regards and good luck!
stego

BID = 594540

ST3026

Gelegenheitsposter

Hello Berrie,
i got an 2080 (it's the same model with longplay) and the powersupply doesn't work (like yours). The primary fuse SI422 (T1,25 A) was blown.
one of the 2,2nF capacitors around the diode bridge got a short.
After replacement, the powersupply works.

Good luck and never give up

ST3026

An Stego:
herausgefunden habe ich den Fehler ganz leicht, Netzteil ausgebaut,
Sicherung 422 eingesetzt und Sicherung 431 entfernt. Netzteil mit Trenntrafo betrieben und Spannung langsam hoch gedreht. Bei ca 30V hat's dann "zisch" gemacht. Und der defekte Kondensator war leicht zu finden...

Vielleicht kannst du es mal ins englische übersetzen, meins ist da nicht so gut.

BID = 594720

stego

Schreibmaschine

@ST3026:

Danke für diesen Hinweis!
Ich habe Berrie schon geschrieben, er soll beide Sicherungen prüfen. Wenn wir das Ergebnis hier lesen, geht´s weiter. Wir müssen hier systematisch vorgehen, da nicht alle Netzteil-Ausfälle genau die selbe Ursache haben. Wobei dieser Fehler natürlich durchaus möglich wäre.
Wir wissen außerdem noch nicht, ob Berrie einen Regel-Trenntrafo zur Verfügung hat. Daher auch der Sicherheits-Hinweis in meinem vorangegangenen Posting.

@Berrie:

ST3026 wrote, that he has found the failure in his power supply very easily: He took away the fuse at pos. SI431 (500 mA) and replaced the blown fuse at pos. SI422 (1,25 A) with a new one. Then he plugged the power supply to his variable isolating transformer and increased the voltage, beginning from 0 V. And - at approx. 30 Volts the fuse SI422 has blown again!
Now it was very easy to find the defective capacitor, as he wrote.

Best regards!
Viele Grüße und Danke @ST3026!
stego

BID = 594848

berrie94

Gerade angekommen

Thanks for the reply's!
I will try the anwsers tomorrow.

Berrie

Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 25 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 2 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 180896603   Heute : 1418    Gestern : 9164    Online : 568        16.4.2024    6:35
8 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 7.50 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb