AEG Wäschetrockner Kondenstrockner  43 AAB 02 Lavatherm 5400

Reparaturtipps zum Fehler:

Im Unterforum Reparatur - Haushaltsgeräte - nur lesen - Beschreibung: Waschmaschine, Wäschetrockner, Trockner, Geschirrspüler, Microwelle, Bügeleisen, Herd, Elektroherd, Kühlschrank, Rasierer, Spülmaschine, Küchenmaschine und alle anderen Geräte der Haushaltstechnik. READ ONLY!

Elektronik Forum Nicht eingeloggt       Einloggen       Registrieren

[Registrieren]      --     [FAQ]      --     [ Einen Link auf Ihrer Homepage zum Forum]      --     [ Themen kostenlos per RSS in ihre Homepage einbauen]      --     [Einloggen]

Suchen

Serverzeit: 27 4 2024  05:39:53      TV   VCR Aufnahme   TFT   CRT-Monitor   Netzteile   LED-FAQ   Osziloskop-Schirmbilder            

Elektronik- und Elektroforum Forum Index   >>   Reparatur - Haushaltsgeräte - nur lesen        Reparatur - Haushaltsgeräte - nur lesen : Waschmaschine, Wäschetrockner, Trockner, Geschirrspüler, Microwelle, Bügeleisen, Herd, Elektroherd, Kühlschrank, Rasierer, Spülmaschine, Küchenmaschine und alle anderen Geräte der Haushaltstechnik. READ ONLY!

Gehe zu Seite ( 1 | 2 Nächste Seite )      

Autor
Wäschetrockner AEG 43 AAB 02 Lavatherm 5400

BID = 133641

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Geräteart : Wäschetrockner
Hersteller : AEG
Gerätetyp : 43 AAB 02 Lavatherm 5400
Messgeräte : Multimeter

Dear Reader,
I am a technician but not have the program description and do not have the schematic program of the machine.
Like to ask if anybody can tell me what can be the solution for the next problem.
We start the dry process in program No. 1.
After some 10 minutes abput the machine stop from overheating and we have to open the doors to let it cool. After 20-30 minutes we can start again and it can finish the work.
Thanks in advance.
Laszlo
Condens dry

Erklärung von Abkürzungen

BID = 133652

Gunslinger

Gesprächig

hi,

first, have you checked and cleaned the air-flow system ?
is the tumble spinning ? if not check the belt.

see you
gunslinger

BID = 133660

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

[quote]
Gunslinger schrieb am 2004-11-28 23:56 :
hi,

first, have you checked and cleaned the air-flow system ?
is the tumble spinning ? if not check the belt.

see you
gunslinger

Hello gunslinger,
The airflow is OK. Checked even for wholes.
The airflow channel is free and clean.
The tumble is spinning well. The condens is clean.
I think a thermostat not stop the heating just the overheating stop it but I do not know which thermostat.
Regards,
Laci

BID = 133712

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

Hi laci,

if you´re really shure,that all is clean,is following the next step.Remove the Backside(only the middle oval part).Below You can see the main airwheel.Check,if the wheel is loose.In the middle of the wheel is a metal tube,that offen makes trouble.
Above the wheel You can see also the heating element with the Thermostat,what You are searching for.

But first:pull the main plug out off the wall socket ! ! ! ! !

regards
VA-Schraube

BID = 133992

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Hello VA-Schraube and All the Readers,

Thanks for the advise.
To take off the electric before work is more important like the whole apparat.

I ordered 1 thermostat from the 4 that it has. I think the problem will be solved.
I like to describe it. There are a 130, a 150 and a 169 centigrade thermostat. The 169 is the final one and and this is out of the possibility of problesm. I disconnected one (150oC) but the heating started (tried for a short time).
But I find one thermostat in the air flow channel near to the base or ground line and that is 70 centigrade thermostat they told me. When I disconnected and made an open circuit the heating not started to work and I think change this will solve the problem.
Thanks again,
Best regards,
Laszlo

BID = 134362

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Hello Hello VA-Schraube, Hello All,
I disconnected the 130oC (and do not the higher one as wrote mistakelz
earlier) thermostat and the heating not stopped.
I changed now the 70oC thermostat in the tunnel and the machine is still
heating up and stop. He gives also some kind of bip voices too.
Exactly like before.
The the air weel ventillator closed well and can not turn at all even not by
a little force.
What part regulating the temperature during the drying?
Why get worm and stopp??
(I am in controll No.1 from 8 all together)
Thanks a lot,
Best regards,
Laszlo

BID = 134372

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

Hi,
i´ve did not have answered,till You have changed the 70°C thermostat,because this failure is rare,but it can really happen.You have to surch now at the electronic-steering.There is a relais for switching on and off the heating element.May be,the contact is burned and now weld-shuted.Check this as next step.

regards
VA-Schraube

BID = 134885

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

I am only an electronic technician and now work hard on this because I have no idea about the schematic and function.
I checked the next thing;
The dryer work empty and shortly after start the dryer stop and shows that came to the end. I have no idea what feel that no cloths in it and what is stop the dryer.
I checked the 3 smaller relays.
One change the direction of the main motor what works well.
The middle one probably open the pump motor and give a work signal for the main motor.
The third one I am not sure but also not stacked. Find out that there are two heating element but they work from the same relay what is on the
back panel out of the electronic box.
If the temperatre in the air channel goes high (70oC) the relay close and disconnect the heating. This is function well and could see when I disconnect the 70oC thermostat.
I will check the all dryer tomorrow (Thursday) and will write to you but please write me how the controller knows that the prcess finished specially when there is no cloths in.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Laci

BID = 134977

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

hi laci,

i think,that we are now closer to your problem.The dryer was not overheated,but rather the sensor-circle does not work well.If the resistance in the circle is too high,the dryer will stop earlier,because it"things"that the clothes are dry(the wet clothes are one part of the sensor-circle).Check following things:

-the resistance between the braun cable at the backside of the electronicbox(which goes to the metalbrush at the drum)to one of the three pusher dogs inside the drum.While measering not scratching with tip at the surface of the pusher dog.It should not be higher than 20-30 Ohm.If it´s too high,You have to clean the surface of the pusher dogs and the drum inside with an abrasive sponge(or related)till it´s o.k.The real cause is,that rests of soap and softeners the surface insulating.

-the resistance between the surface inside the drum,across the coalbrush at the backside of the dryer back to the electronic panel(cable green/yellow)If that is after cleaning still too high,You have to mount an additional part,which is called"Zusatzerde für AEG-Trockner".You can order it here at the shop.

regards VA-Schraube

BID = 135019

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Thanks a lot for the explanation and give your time to solve this problem. It help a lot to understand what happening and what I am doing. Today I will try the dryer with full loading and will see what happening. After it I will comment.

The dryer when I started empty is stopped. So the measurement was correct.
The dryer heated up it is correct and stop on emmergency because the high temperature. The machine could not start again for 10-20 minutes and gave bip-bip voices sometimes and some lamps flashed too.

The measurement of the drying now I understand depend of the
resistance what comes across the bruss and between the drum.
Meanwhile I checked what you told.
I think what you write is right but how is written not looking me correct. When we check the resistance between the brown cable (The end of the brush) and one of the three pusher dog inside the drum must be not higher than 30 ohm but without the brush the resitance must be high.
What you wrote was without touch the brush the resitance must be higher that 30 ohm and think it is not correct or may be I have the mistake.

Anyway I cleaned the brush and the part with alcohol where it connecting around and that will help because the indications of the lamp was not so correct like before.
I will write you the result of the checking as I indicated before.
Best regards,
Laci

BID = 135071

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

I tied the drier with full load.
The result is the same as before; emergency stop and can not start again even not after that the machine was switch of for a longer time.
I am sure that the problem is around the 70oC thermostat.
I look inside the channel from the door down. what I see there is not logic. Maybe you can tell me if I miss a part what I think or I dream.
The thermostat sit inside a plastic what mean that he is in "shadow"from the hot wind. Nearly logic that can not warm up a little because it has to get the wind. The air can not warm up so much in the channel.
There are two places for whole. The outside whole not opened yet, closed with plastic. The thermostat sit in the inner place. Inside a channel there are 3 pins around the thermostat. They have no function, but the logic say that must be a plastic there that direct the warm wind to the thermostat.
Must be a plastic there or not? I asked now my wife and she never find nothing and checked inside and also did not find nothing.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Laci

Best regards,
Laci

BID = 135170

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

I wanted edit quickly the prior letter but was not possible.
The pins are for the screw from the other side. It is my mistake.
But the machine stop about 20 minutes from the start and can not start again for longer time. I checked; until this moment the heating not stop at all. sometimes the drum stop and make some turning back, dtop again and continue. The cloths I put inside spinned on 1200 rpm in the washing.
The air turning well as I told before but like to check
carefuly the flap, the part that directing the airflow next to the well inside.
Nex wekk I will continue. When I will have more cloths.
Have a nice weekend
Best regards,
Laci

BID = 135180

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

Hi laci,

the brown cable is directly connected across the brush to the ring at the drum.That ring/rail is insulated! to the drum,but connected to the pusher dogs inside.Only the drum itselfs must be connected to the case(ground).Cleaning with alcohol doesn´t help,because alcohol can not dissolve this coating at the surface and the film is nearly invisible.You have to take the hard way.
The 70°C thermostat You´ve already changed.What about the cable connection to the electronic panel?

regards VA-Schraube

BID = 136104

laci

Neu hier

ICQ Status  

Hello VA-Schraube, Hello All,

Thanks again for your advises.
The wire looks OK. >> Fact: the machine stop if it is empty and showsthat came to the end..
The overheating is not the reason of the emergency stopping because with the disconnection of the thermostat I could not simulate the same stopping as it happening. Also fact when the stopping happen (without the end indication
and flashing the lamps with some bips noise) and open the door too much steam comes out.
The questions what I can not answer: Why too much steam?
Why stop from that the machine (and can not start again for a while)?
How is checking the machine the humidity during the dry process?
The cloths are spined 1200 rpm.
I write some facts from what one can find out if the function is correct.
Start the machine and it is turning. The turning against the clock if we look from forward. Sometimes the turning stop, make some slow turning to the opposite direction and start again. The heating elements working always without stopping even when the machine make this stop. Also not understand what regulating the temperature during the process? The 70 oC thermostat close the heating when the cloths
are dry and the air start to warm up.
Thanks for any idea.
Best regards,
Laci

[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: laci am  5 Dez 2004 14:18 ]

BID = 136124

VA-Schraube

Schriftsteller

Hi Laci,

Zitat :
How is checking the machine the humidity during the dry process?

The humidity is checking the machine by the resistance in the sensor circle.brown wire->pusher dog->wet clothes->drum->chassis ->green/yellow wire.Is the resistance low = wet,resistance high = dry.

Zitat :
Also not understand what regulating the temperature during the process?

The temperature of the air is regulated by the 70°C-thermostat.You can check it,if You warm up water in a pot with a thermometer in,immerse the thermostat and look at which temperature(nearly 70 centigrade)it swich off.
But I´ve still something else in the back of my mind:the condensor must be really clean in both directions(along and across).You´ve to see the light at the other side,if You look through.If the air mass flow is to low,You have also too much steam and emergency stop.

best regards

VA-Schraube

Liste 1 AEG    Liste 2 AEG    Liste 3 AEG    Liste 4 AEG    Liste 5 AEG    Liste 6 AEG   

Nächste Seite
Gehe zu Seite ( 1 | 2 Nächste Seite )
Zurück zur Seite 0 im Unterforum          Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema 

Zum Ersatzteileshop

Bezeichnungen von Produkten, Abbildungen und Logos , die in diesem Forum oder im Shop verwendet werden, sind Eigentum des entsprechenden Herstellers oder Besitzers. Diese dienen lediglich zur Identifikation!
Impressum       Datenschutz       Copyright © Baldur Brock Fernsehtechnik und Versand Ersatzteile in Heilbronn Deutschland       

gerechnet auf die letzten 30 Tage haben wir 24 Beiträge im Durchschnitt pro Tag       heute wurden bisher 2 Beiträge verfasst
© x sparkkelsputz        Besucher : 180996087   Heute : 643    Gestern : 6992    Online : 454        27.4.2024    5:39
1 Besucher in den letzten 60 Sekunden        alle 60,00 Sekunden ein neuer Besucher ---- logout ----viewtopic ---- logout ----
xcvb ycvb